Not.

Not.
Electra, May 12, 2018
Description:
for the May Journaling Challenge
credits: Kristen Aagard, Fired Up
MrsPeel and Tree City like this.
    • cfile
      Electra, I I love the use of the font for your journaling. I also love your photo with the change to b/w and then the masking of the sign to show the hazard levels... the curled hose is really neat how it circles the NO re nor fires. It is strange re fire hazard with snow all around, but I am sure that was for wind issues. Love all the fire trucks and big element of flame in the corner. the shadowing on it is excellent! Love how you put this together!!
      Electra likes this.
    • AJK
      What a great graphic styled layout! Got a bit of a laugh out of your journaling!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I will never ever forget the first pages of yours when I just discovered you here.... I thought what an amazing energy, what a vibrant, amazing talent to make unique pieces, to make memory keeping or art journal, any type of page you make, it has a very very special, original "you" touch that makes my heart fill with the best energy....... this is amazing, love the full on red, the awesome font and the way you present the journaling.... the photo is gorgeous...and it made me laugh because I thought on first look to the page, that I was going to read about some fire you were involved in with all the fire theme....and then the fire hazard thing ...when it is snowing? LOL LOVE the page, LOVE your routine and the fact that it can (like this day) take you out of the routine whilst in the routine..... amazing as always!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel you are the best! Thank you for your thoughtful comments when you do find time to comment. Your words always make my heart sing!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I honestly try to really pay attention and write , you know I tend to go down branches of the conversation, I end up talking about experiences of mine that may re;ate to the page and stuff....and trhat's why sometimes I don't come for days, because when I haven't the right mind/concentration/energy... I wont be able to do this.... so I rather wait until I can!!!!! Huge huggzz again, LOVE YOU!!!!!!! and, like I said in the message... you are one of m y very very special people!!!!!!!!!!! <3
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).