JournalingMay18   StarttheDay
AJK, May 11, 2018
Description:
CREDITS:
DInskip: Starting Over, You Got This, True Colors, M3 April17, Loving Life,
ETCDayale: Mixed Bag, Musing Alpha
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a beautiful journaling page, Amanda. I've looked at Starting Over, but haven't bought it yet. Thanks for the inspiration.
      AJK likes this.
    • kewl_jive
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @kewl_jive Oh my!!!! Sorry - just seeing this- super busy weekend!!! THANK YOU!! :banana
      @dawninskip - Thanks for such great products!
    • MrsPeel
      see? I told you, we all have some kind of thing we do regularly, it may not be every day or even not at same times, may change what happens but there is always some kind of thing... I think we, as creative types, see the word routine with an association that doesn't fit us..... but I have come to welcome mine...am sure you most certainly welcome this routine of yours..... gorgeous page as always, love your photo, the Bible and the speech bubble, gorgeous blending going on, amazing brush work/stamps.... love the alpha or word art with the word intention...the whole page is so so very beautiful Amanda!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    552.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    705px
    Height:
    705px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).