Dream A Little Dream

Dream A Little Dream
melidy, May 10, 2018
Description:
Fairytale - One Litlle Bird & Paislee Press
Project Mouse [BASICS #1] - Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Dreaming Wordart - Sahlin Studio

Journaling Reads -
We wanted to start you both on a bedtime routine at around 6 weeks. We’d read that you were too little for a routine and that it would be pointless to try. I’m so glad we went with our instincts and started one anyway. Since we introduced a routine you have been MUCH more settled and you started to sleep a lot longer at night. Plus it gives Mammy and Daddy a little time to unwind every night. It was definitely the right decision for our little family!
JennFort, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • kayjaydo
      Can't beat a routine!
      Your page is stunning, I love the blended large photo and the zzzz's and the three blocks, in other words everything about your page!
    • fanon
      The horizontal flow of this page design is perfectly offset by the blended large photo
      Just a beautifully crafted page.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh Melissa!!!!! LOVE your page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the photo is delightful (Oh how delightful when they sleep their peaceful sleep, right? :giggle ) absolutely LOVE your composition, gorgeous light you gave the middle section, amazing , beautiful choices of elements and card, perfection on putting it all together, the zzz's the title, the font..... awesome page all together!!!!! And you know, I was just saying, most of my life I had non routine jobs, onlyt knew routine when Sarita was born... I can imagine how necessary they are with twins!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous page!!!!!!!!!!! great journaling too, and wise decision to go with your instincts.... I remember all sorts of "rules" or suggestions from doctors, midwives, nurses and people in general.... we decided we would "feel" what was best for us...and we brought up a great kid (she is 22 now!) without following the rules... especially us, mothers... we do KNOW!!!!!!! once again, great page!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    362.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).