RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-August-New Beginnings

Inspiration Challenge-August-New Beginnings
RJMJ, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
Great Challenge!...I'm Always Inspired By Quotes/WA!...They Are Always In Integral Part Of My Layouts...[Along With The Photo/s...]...That Tell The Story & Bring The Point Home...This Quote Is A Somewhat Famous One...It Has Been Around For A Long Time...In Fact..I Have Been Inspired To Use This Very Same Quote As Inspiration For Other Layouts That I Have Created...Albeit...Not Always Mentioned...LOL!...

*So For This Juncture Of The Quote...I Wanted To "Focus" On The "Good" Part...But Seriously...My Layout Was Inspired By The Entire Quote!..."Life"...Well That's What Most Of My Layouts Are About!...LOL!..."Camera"...Well That's Pretty Self-Explanatory...As Scrapbookers/Creatives/Artists/Art Journalers/Junque Journalers...We All Need Photos To Document...Or Use To Tell A Specific Story...[Well...Most Of The Time!...]...I Already Mentioned "Focus"...What's "Important"..."Capture"..."Develop"...I Feel That Every Page I Create Has It's Own Importance In My Life Journey...Whether It's About A Difficult Time/A Happy Time/A Reflective Time/A Time Of Courage/Bravery/Strength/Love/Current Time In The News/A Wonderful Event/Celebration!!!...Or Just An Everyday Occurance...No! Subject/Item/Time Or Event...Is Too Small For Me To Create About...Whatever I Inspires Me At Any Given Moment...Now On To A More Poignant & Specific Part Of My Layout..."Negatives"...There Are So Many Negative Forces In The World These Days...Seems Like They Are More Prevalent To Me...Besides The External Negatives...I Have To Deal With My Own Daily Negatives...My Health Issues...My Chronic Pain...My Anxiety/Depression..These Are My On Going "Negatives"...Demons/Monsters That Have Invaded My Life!...I Don't Know About You!...But I'm Not Partial To Un-Welcomed "Negative" Invaders Trying To Infiltrate My Ever-Changing/Ongoing Version Of Happiness! In My Life!...So From Time To Time...I Must Excise These Demons/Monsters From My Life...Using Self-Reflection/Deep Breathing...And My Most Favorite Way...Which Is...Creating A Layout About It!!!...LOL!...

"Taking Another Shot"...Whether Figuratively Or For Real In Photography...Around This Time Each Year...I Choose To Reflect On The Year Past & What's Left Of The Year To Come...For Me! It's A New Year! Each August!...Because It's My Birthday Month...And It Seems To Be A Poignant Time In Our Yearly Calendar...Summer Is Getting Ready To End Soon...Back To School...[Well Covid-19 Version...]..Fall Will Be Coming Soon...Hence Welcoming Yet Another New Season...And Marking The "New" Beginning Of My Favorite Season!....Autumn/Fall!...& Soon After...Halloween!/Labor Day!/Thanksgiving!/Christmas...[Yes! I Said It!...The "C" Word!...]...LOL!...So My Layout Is About My Version Of "New Beginnings For Me!..."Growing"...Planting "A Seed Of Hope"...For A Renewed & Invigorated Fall! & Winter Season...Focusing On The "Good Things"...& Also Accepting That It Is Alright! To Just Be Myself!...& That Discovery For Me!...Is My New! Superpower!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*IE:I Almost Forgot To Mention...Did You See My Turquoise Leaping Froggy!...He Fits In Perfect To My Theme In So Many Ways!...Just Like My Turquoise Lady Bug!...Both Signify Good Luck!...Prosperity!..."Leaping Forward"..."Positivity"..."New Beginnings"...But I Just Couldn't Resist That Little Froggy! From The M3 Collection!...Yes! I Recolored Him To Match My Layout...Hee! Hee!...Any Time I Can Include A Cute! Froggy!...In One Of My Layouts...I'm All Over That Scenario!!!...

*Apologize For The Long-Winded Explanation...These Are My Own Relevant Thoughts/Reflections & Inspirations That Went Into Creating This Particular Page...Thanks! To Everyone! Who Reads Them All!...& Everyone Else Who Stops By! To Check Out My Layout/Inspirations...I Really Do Appreciate It!...:bk...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Your page must contain at least 1 photo-My Layout Has One Photo-Albeit It Is Large & In Charge! & Blended Into My Papers!...Nowhere In The Rules Does It Say...That You Can't Use A Blended In Photo!...So Hopefully This Is Alright!...

2) You must include a Camera on your page-Yes!...I Have My Camera Tucked In Just Behind My Big "G" In The WA GROW!......

3) Your page must include something from the quote that inspired you.-My Layout...Although Inspired By The Entire Quote...As I Have Explained...The "Good" Part Of The Quote Is In My Layout As A WA..."Good Things"...

*For My New Beginnings Layout-I Used:

*Flaws & All-Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*This Is The Place-Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2020-From Little Things-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Sunnyside-PT-Styles-Pattern 37/38-NBK Design
*Strength Of A Woman-Color Overlay-NBK Design
*Spring Flings & Easter Things-Color Overlays-NBK Design
*Art Crush No.4-PT-Overlays-71/77/79
sbpoet likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ......Wowzers! These colors just scream look at me. Once one looks, we can then see you are deep in thought reflecting on this past year.....focusing on the next year. I love how you use birthday time to reflect and focus on the future. :bk:cheer:dancebun
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      gorgeous page Rhonda, and i love seeing how the quote inspired you. i love the tite work of new beginnings and what you will be focusing on going forward, using your birthday as the starting date. your page is so colorful with all the blue and i love all your blending. thank you for playing along with the aug inspiration challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    587.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).