mywisecrafts

Focus_Inspiration Challenge

Focus_Inspiration Challenge
mywisecrafts, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
I was inspired by the word “FOCUS” for this inspiration challenge layout. My friend here is looking ahead and focused on her dreams. Looks like she is getting close to realizing them!

To create the hot air balloon, I took the balloon element included in the SteamPunk Utopia collection, added a layer under it and used the Urban Garden Markers/Pens to fill in the balloon area. Once the balloon area was filled in, I then applied a style from the Opposite Attracts style mix brush tools. I applied a linear burn and placed a magic light under it. I then added a layer on top of the balloon element and then used the Urban Garden Markers/Pens to add ink to the outline and blend it to add a more mixed media effect.

I blended many brush layers and artsy bits & pieces from the Wanderlust collection to create the outdoor scenery around the frame

credits:
Wanderlust Collection by NBK Designs
SteamPunk Utopia by Rebecca McMeen & Tangie Baxter
Dear Diary OOB Frame by NBK Designs
Urban Garden Markers & Pens brush tool by NBK Designs
Opposites Attract Style Mix by NBK Designs
Focus Word Art by NBK Designs
Granny’s Garden Artsy Bits & Pieces by NBK Designs
35mm Remix Collection by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Photo: Pixabay and edited by me
RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts WHOA!...This Layout Is SPECTACULAR!...I Love How You Created Your Own Balloon Too!...This Is Really Really! Cool!...You Have Outdone Yourself Esther My Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Glad Your Daughter! Is Interested In What You Are Doing!...& Lending A Hand In That!...That's Wonderful!...Now This Layout Reminds Me Of Some Of The Layouts I See In My FB Feed!...You Rocked This Challenge!...WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....:faint2...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...:yowza...:yourock...I Could Go On!...But I'll Stop Here!!!...LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    • RJMJ
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous idea and love your stunning composing!
      Congrats on FF♥
      mywisecrafts and RJMJ like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ my friend, you are the best! Thank you for your support and for being my sounding board. Thank you for the love and for the FF. I'm so honored!!! :bk:heartslub Here's my happy dance....:dancebun
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @CharlotteM Thank you so much!!! Appreciate the love!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Wow! Esther, you are so talented! This is just plain amazing! There's just so much to it, so detailed, and it doesn't hurt that it's in my fav color range of blue green. :)
    • mywisecrafts
      @Lillyia awww thank you for your kind words. Truly appreciate it. Those colors are pretty awesome, they definitely made this layout pop!
    • cfile
      beautiful and gorgeous page Esther! I love too that you shared how you filled in and made the hot air balloon.. well done! I love the fantasy style page you created here! the extraction of the woman with the photo edge frame behind her is brilliant.. this really is an interesting page, and congrats too on the FF as it is very deserving! fantastic word art and title .. love this! thanks for playing along with the aug inspiration challenge. it really is wonderful seeing how the quote inspired your beautiful page creation!
    • mywisecrafts
      @cfile Thank you so much. Thank you for a great challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).