Routine

Routine
CathQuillScrap, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
Layout for the Aug2020 inspiration challenge
I used MorningRoutine kit
sc_happyathome1 template
    • Tree City
      love how you journaled on the lines--the handwriting font is perfect. And the Routine title is great for an eye appt LO!
    • cfile
      beautful page and so glad that you are all focusing on the positive. i am so sorry to hear your mom is going through that. (i am currently being monitored for it as well - last years- as i have scarring on my right macular, and macular degeneration runs on both sides of my family... one side had wet, the other dry, so they are watching me for any changes to my current issue yearly) i am glad that even with the covid your mom is still able to get her treatment and they are able to slow down the progression. i will keep your mom in my prayers for continued slowing down of the md. i really love the composition of your page and also love the journal lines and handwritten font.. that really gives it that authentic real life scrapbooking instead of digital with the shadows and all. great photos and title work and thank you for playing along with the aug inspiration challenge. i love seeing how the quote inspired yur page. beautifully done!
    • CathQuillScrap
      @cfile Thanks so much. Wish you a long safe time before MD becomes a part of your everyday. My Mom was diagnosed in 2011 with dry and it became wet in 2014... it's been fairly stable for the last few years.This year it's playing up again but the injections do help.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my layout too.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    489.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).