Claire Grantham

Inspiration: August 2020 - Poppa and Archibald

Inspiration: August 2020 - Poppa and Archibald
Claire Grantham, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
I loved the quote and was inspired to use a photo that truly was a special moment captured.
Archie was such a timid scaredy-cat when we lived in London, he became much braver when we moved to NYC. He had a mini love affair with my Dad and as Archie died in 2017, I was really glad that they had got the chance to bond.
I used -
Sara Gleason - DSD15 Template (from the INSD 2020 Grabbag)
Just Jaimee - April and June Storyteller
TLP Collab - Rituals - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      Cute page, and love that they bonded :-)
    • trekmom
      Such wonderful journaling. I'm glad they bonded as well. Such a pretty page, love the colors and the greens at the bottom really make it pop.
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @LynnG @trekmom for your lovely comments, I am so happy that they got to bond too.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      awww what a beautiful photo and page Claire!! thank you for sharing the special moment of your Dad and Archie, with your journaling! so glad they bonded and your Dad had a sweet companion while he visited! i love the composition of your page.. the stacking and layering of papers, plus all the paint splatters, flairs and word art. the photo in b/w is perfect too as it really goes so well with telling the story and allows us to be in the background looking in as the elements and papers accenting pop with all the color. thank you for sharing and playing along with the aug inspiration challenge!
    • Claire Grantham
      @cfile Oh thanks Christa for the lovely words. You are so kind. I loved this challenge. And it was great to journal about my Dad and Archie.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).