angiekey

Beauty & Pain (August 2020 Inspiration Challenge)

Beauty & Pain (August 2020 Inspiration Challenge)
angiekey, Aug 18, 2020
Description:
Created for August 2020 Inspiration Challenge. Supplies used include:
Template from So Here's The Story by Pink Reptile Designs
Papers and elements from mega kit Snapshots by TLP Designers
Heartbeat, Pain Level element, and binder clip from kit "Ouch" by Sahlin Studio
Stylin' #157 - Chip & Stick | Mommyish
Enamel Pin Builder Styles & Actions | Mommyish
Fonts used: Darkline and Minion Pro
Karen, KarenB and Pheeebzzz like this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing photo. So sorry for the pain. Great journaling about your feelings and a lovely layout.
      angiekey likes this.
    • cfile
      Angie, what a beautiful page and I really love the TN style of page :) So glad the inpiration challenge inspired you to get back your mojo and to start scrapping again :) so very sorry to hear of your isues with vertigo and then to top that with a migraine, oh my.. I pray for relief for you. The photo your captured is outstanding! I loved when we lived in TX (we lived there 6 years in Central TX) and we would watch the storms from our porch as well. Beautiful page! Thank you for sharing and playing along with the aug inspiration challenge.. your photo you captured with the lightening is impressive!!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • AJK
      This is so interesting- and encouraging. I am affected by the storms in a strange way- thunder doesn't bother me, but if there is lightning, my vocal cords tighten up and I can barely speak. I was told it has to do with the energy and it affecting the nervous system. So, bless you for sharing!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).