Lor

Love

Love
Lor, Jul 17, 2018
Description:
Kit: Abundant by Etc. by Danyale at https://the-lilypad.com/store/Abundant-Kit.html
Background Paper: Distressed Wooden Floral Papers by Free Pretty Things
Photo Mask: July Photo Mask Freebie by Indigo Designs
Font: Winter Script
RJMJ, LynnG, jesskab and 1 other person like this.
    • willimena
      This is a really touching layout. I like how you've highlighted the photo of the hands together.
    • cfile
      Lor this is a beautiful page. I love the photo of your Mom and your daughter and the close up/cropped photo in the beautiful frame of their hands. The emotions here that you can feel in the page ooze Love. What a beautiful page with all the flowers and I love the clustering of blooms on the frame edge. Beautiful and sweet journaling. Thank you for sharing this tender moment and joining us in the Journaling challenge.
    • jazzmatazz
      What a fabulous capture of a treasured memory! Love the beautiful painted flowers in the background and how you've echoed them in the other flowers. The shadowing on your elements is fantastic. And the close-up of their clasped hands is so sweet. Beautiful!
    • melidy
      The mix of colours, florals and cursive text here is so stunning and striking. It popped right out of the thread to me. Such a touching and beautiful layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lor
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    448.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).