tam65, Jul 17, 2018
Description:
Credits

is it friday by One Little Bird
Head in the clouds by Valerie Wibbens

font is old typewritter
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • cfile
      what a wonderful page and congratulations on your daughter's love of hockey and making the team... playing for 7 years at the top level and now going to uni in the pre med field. I know you are proud! What a fabulous page.. The composition is fantastic! I ove the clean and simple page here to keep focus on your daughter's photo and the journaling. the stitched bottom edging border is fantastic and I love the photo frame, thread bow and paper matt with paint. Delicately done and fabulous. Thank you for joing us in the journaling challenge and sharing your daughter's wonderful accomplishments with us. Beautiful!
    • Christina W
      Wonderful story and memories! I love the perfect simplicity of your page -- and best of luck to your young daughter as she goes off to college!
    • JillW
      Such a wonderful page! Love that your page focus on the awesome journaling!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tam65
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).