Using:
Artifact
by Sara Gleason

and
Fluttered Dressed Up templates
by Fiddle Dee Dee
Vrielinkie likes this.
    • norton94
      Gorgeous clustering and paint spray with the butterflies repeated over it!! Great family page!
    • Vrielinkie
      Love the clustering and the color scheme and awesome memories!
    • cfile
      Beautiful family page and memories of getting together during your father's card family weekends... we had some of them too and I am so glad you have that close relationship with your family. It seems the closeness unfortunately is not always there now as it was when we were all younger as everyone moves away and the family is all over the country now.. when we grew up family stayed in the same vacinity. Special moments .. thank you for sharing with us and for joining in on the journaling challenge. I love your sweet memory in your journaling and love the spray of the butterfly and your gorgeous clusters of elements. Thanks for playing along!
    • kayjaydo
      What a great shot of your family, and I love the clusters on either side, and I too love the spray painted butterfly - great layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).