FiddleDeeDee: Waves of Freedom Templates Dressed Up
Mommyish: April 2018 BYOC Styles
Dalis likes this.
    • SirScrapalot
      Great balance on this layout!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
    • cfile
      What a fabulous memory and how cool Pam! I am smiling here as I seem to remember something like that when we lived in Atlanta in 1993-1996... My Husband was stationed there and he was involved in some community stuff and we were there for one of the road races. It was probably the Peachtree one.. it is a brief memory in my mind but I remember being in downtown Atlanta for one. Gosh that brought me back :) Love the 'white' space here and I like the clustering on both photos and the paints.. great symmetry too... love the then/now comparisons and great journaling. Big hugs my dear for success at the 7/4/2019 50th !! Thanks for playing along with the journaling challenge!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile thank you so much Christa! I'm sure it was the Peachtree Road Race, it is such a big event on the 4th. The first year there were only a little over 100 participants and now the race is limited to 60,000 entrants. Hard to believe that it has grown so much.
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, how fun would that be!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pbrooks
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    616.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).