"Quaint Little Cottage"

"Quaint Little Cottage"
appellief, Jul 15, 2018
Description:
Journaling Challenge July 2018

Forever Joy - Cottage Chic
Scrapping With Liz - Focal Point Templates 4
    • cfile
      What a beautiful and sweet memory!! I have fond memories of my Grandparents too and going to stay with them for a bit... the smells the feels the everything.. love your sweet journaling here and what lovely photos of that sweet farm cottage. Do you still go there? I love that you noted when you would first go there, there was no electricity and what you would use for lights and all... how special. The way it is decorated looks like you still go there? Wow I bet this would fetch a pretty penny if it was rented out for B&B or as a vacation spot now! How lovely and I love how you blended in the photo and that sweet little picket fence, the word strip and all the clustering of elements and papers. Thank you for sharing your memory with us and participating in the challenge. I love your page!!
      appellief likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful page and sweet journaling memories. I really like your use of the dark blue background which lets the photos shine and the white fence and crocheted banner with their old fashioned feel. Good job.
      appellief likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is so beautiful!! I love the stained glass windows!!
      appellief likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is absolutely gorgeous! What a special place! I have fond memories of my grandparents, too. I still dream about Granny's garden. It was just beautiful. Love your journaling.
      appellief likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love that you documented this.
      appellief likes this.
    • appellief
      Thank you! I was sad and happy at the same time putting this page together :)
    • bellbird
      adorable pics and i think u chose the perfect template with the big blend and this kit - very sweet and cottage-y!
      appellief likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      So pretty! :beat and I love the dreamy blending!
      appellief likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    appellief
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).