zinzilah

18jul12_gloxinia

18jul12_gloxinia
zinzilah, Jul 17, 2018
Description:
I used Dawn Inskip's You go girl and the slightly recoloured to match Field Notes by Lynne-Marie.
    • cfile
      Oh I am so glad I could inspire you to scrap this wonderful memory of your Grandmother and her Gloxinias with the journaling challenge Olga!!! I too kill plants and the year my parents move to FL with Dad's job and left me in the house for a year before they sold it, I took care of Mom's plants and basically killed them all INCLUDING her Aloe plant that she had for well over 10 years and had many plants from... LOL I said to my Mom she wouldn't be able to bring them out of state anyway (plants cannot travel across state lines as they don't want plant diseases carried into a new state) Anyway.. I love your journaling of this special memory and the beautiful flower photo :) I love all the pink paper and elements to accent your gorgeous photo! Thank you Olga for joining the challenge and sharing this special memory! Beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).