KA
Agard - Messy Machine Stitches

Thanks for looking
RJMJ, Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • bcgal00
      Lovely page and memory!
      marijke likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh as usual, LOVE it so much, your elegance, great choices and amazing technique are always present in your pages...plus love reading the journaling...it takes me back to times when we lived in the mountains and rail barriers were moved manually....gorgeous photo, amazingly beautiful composition, as you do always, this is awesome!!!!! Are you from Belgium? we went to Brussels a LONG time ago, my daughter was 11, in 2007, we fell in love with the city, our next trip has to be to Brazil & Argentina to see the family but as I'm not allowed to fly, soon as I can move a bit better, our next trip by train will be to Bruges and a couple of other Belgium cities...
      anyway, I still haven't had breakfast and I need coffee, but seeing this and Mari's page, I need to share you both with every one!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @bcgal00 thank you Rae
      @MrsPeel Cynthia thank you for your kind words and for the July Froggy Fave .. I live in Belgium ... 15 km from Ghent ... and 70 km from Brussel ... and only 5 km from the Netherlands ...
      Hope you can come soon to Belgium ... let me know if you come to Ghent ...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      will most certainly do!!!!! would love to meet you in person!!!! I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I'm so so happy to see you creating here at The Pad and becoming part of the family...I already knew you from around digital land and always admired your talent, having you here is a treasure!!!! <3
      marijke likes this.
    • cfile
      Marijke, this is beautiful.. I love the European and old style doors. I am so glad this set of doors you spotted in Tuscany brought back that beautiul memory of staying at your Aunt's while growing up. I loved the journaling! I Also loved how you scrapped this with the soft bg paper and the tags and stamp and the stitched edging at the top. The soft bg and accents really allow your beautiful photo to shine! Thank you for joining us in the journaling challenge, your page is just beautiful!
      marijke likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Love the soft pastel colors in the background paper and how the play up, but don't overshadow, the lovely, bolder colors in the photo. In your journaling, what a cool capture of the memory that this scene brings to you. Simply beautiful!
      marijke likes this.
    • Dalis
      Love reading the story that this door brought back to you.
      marijke likes this.
    • LynnG
      I LOVE your journaling and this pretty page :-)
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).