July Froggy Faves!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm awe-jawed over this layout by Jenn @jenn mccabe - I love anything photography related, and just got these same templates. LOVE everything about her layout!

[​IMG]

jazzmatazz, MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Thank you so SO much @Cherylndesigns - Dawn's kit matches the photo's tones to a tee - besides being just a super awesome film/photography kit! :) And then Liz's Shutter Templates are the bomb!

Cherylndesigns and MrsPeel like this.
  3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I immediately fell in love with @Lory minimalist design. I love the clean and simple design where the word art supports the photos in a BIG way but doesn't upstage them... simple, yet STUNNING!
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe and pagefrocks like this.
  4. jazzmatazz

jazzmatazz I am anything but run-of-the-mill ...

Had to post this stunner by @GlazeFamily3! LOVE the color palette, the skillful mix of patterned papers, and the repeating block design. Just so eye-catching!

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe and GlazeFamily3 like this.
  5. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Thank you SO much!

jazzmatazz and MrsPeel like this.
  6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

As it happens, I still haven't had my coffee, 07:20 am , but coming to check something else, and first thing I see are a few pages that captivated me enough to leave my coffee for a bit and come share with you.... there are a couple of pages that I can't yet share from our amazing Ona @wombat146 but will do as soon as they are visible (brace your creative souls for the AWESOME M3 tomorrow!!!!!) but can share with you tow amazing jewels :
    Ladies, you fill my heart with joy!!!!
    from always amazingly elegant @MariSt for the inspiration challenge
    [​IMG]

and equally amazing always @marijke for the Journaling challenge
    [​IMG]

I'll be back later on, but I hope to see you all tonight at the chat and in the next 10 days rehearsing for MOC with 10 Days of Christmas & winter in July!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

jenn mccabe, marijke and wombat146 like this.
  7. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you Cynthia ...

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. jazzmatazz

@MrsPeel I couldn't pass up this eye-catching layout by the one and only Cynthia. I LOVE her whisical style, bold, bright, "in your face" style, and this layout is no exception. I particularly adore the hidden references to gags in the series. Simply brilliant!

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe, MrsPeel and pagefrocks like this.
  9. MrsPeel

OH Tracy @jazzmatazz you made my day!!!!! LOVE the way the Bella Gypsys have put this together with awesome colors and clever references......it has been one of my most loved programs for years, and we still watch them together with Sarita (DD) and laugh like the first time, loved making the page, thank you so so much for your kind words and the honor to be shown of here!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

10. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

There's too much to say about this page by @lcpereyra so I'm just going to leave it here for everyone to drool over! :D

[​IMG]

And this page by @cinna Carina just had me rolling!! I love her layering and the photo capturing the emotions perfectly!

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe and MrsPeel like this.
  11. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Okay.. this next one that I love is ADORABLE!!!! BUT!! Do NOT click the link if you don't like bugs, it's a spider, a very cute spider using a mascara wand.. okay, not literally using it, but still! I love this layout for a number of reasons and wanted to list it, but I know ALL about phobia's so I'm going to refrain from the screen shot it and just link it here.

Click here to see @zinzilah 's AMAZING and awesome page!! <3 Unless you don't like spiders, in which case, get your fly swatter out and scroll down! ;)

MrsPeel and cinna like this.
  12. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

thank you Serena, blush

MrsPeel and Serena like this.
  13. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Thank you @Serena for your wonderful comments and liking my layout ❤️❤️❤️

MrsPeel and Serena like this.
  14. jazzmatazz

This layout by @mcurtt is a completely beautiful and brilliant tribute to Dawn. That owl and its tear, the cross and heart all such moving reminders. Simply amazing.

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe and MrsPeel like this.
  15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Tracy, thank you for making my day! It has been a somber time this month with our art journaling challenges, but I am so glad that I could do this in memory of Dawn.

jazzmatazz and MrsPeel like this.
  16. MrsPeel

for a million reasons many of you know and the rest of you don;t want me blah blah blah about , I couldn't sleep, so please, forgive typos that the autocrrect doesn't tell me I need to correct, and probably very very wrong English grammar, but I could NOT not come to the gallery and share with you some beauties!!!!!

I'm so excited with the 10 days of Christmas & Winter, and I see so much awesomeness.... and first is our awesome @amandac
    I had not been around her gallery on ages, and getti ng to see a page of hers fills my heart with joy, music...this is perfection in every way possible...and OMG those shadows!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

be back with more -hoping my brain can keep coherent :giggle

jenn mccabe likes this.
  17. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Seriously? Could you be sweeter? Thank you so much Cynthia ... you make me so happy xx

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

@amandac no sweetness involved, just plain fairness and a LOT of LOVE!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

19. MrsPeel

I;m thinking I will have to start a special Froggy Faves for the TN 10 days challenge , am on my way to try sleep a bit, but couldn't go without sharing the AWESOME way Christa is scrapping the challenge.... I'm amazed by every detail, the light, the shadows, the elegance.... awesome!!!!!! @cfile
    [​IMG]

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so much Cynthia for choosing my page. I really enjoyed making it and I am having a blast with the 10 day Xmas in July challenge :) That bottom photo with the SB cup was taken when I put up the mini christmas tree on the Fireplace.. the lights bounced off the glass doors and made for a great shot... I was amazed at how my photo came out.. almost professional! Thank you again for choosing my page!

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.