MariSt

Swift Reservoir Camping Pg 2

Swift Reservoir Camping Pg 2
MariSt, Jul 19, 2018
Description:
Paislee Press outdoorsy, fresh air, one little bird trailblazer
    • MrsPeel
      wOw wOw wOw and 100000000 times wOw and how awesome, marvellous, brilliantly beautiful this is!!!!! paired with the fact that I haven't seen a page of yours in quiet a while (not sure if it is because I haven't been well enough to be around the gallery much or you have been away, either way, makes me so so happy to be this one of the first things I see today- 7:00 am and I still had no coffee but I HAD to come c comment...this is brilliant!!!!!! gorgeous images, amazing composition, Love it all the way!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Carol K. and MariSt like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I need to follow your advice! I do love that great big photo of the trees.
      MariSt likes this.
    • JillW
      What a stunning large photo!! Love the way you've showcased it on your page!
    • MariSt
      @MrsPeel thanks so much! And I took a couple months off when my daughter was graduating and such. Hope you feel better!
    • jazzmatazz
      LOVE the entire design of this layout! From the large central photo to the wonderful zig-zag of smaller photos vertically down the page ... WOW! Definitely worthy of a Froggy Fave! Beautifully done!
    • Dalis
      Love how you toned down the values on the big picture so they wouldn't compete with the smaller ones.
    • Serena
      So pretty! I loooove the vantage point you've picked here! Gorgeous photo and I adore the typography on it! Very very cool, thank you for playing along!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the point of view of the main photo. So different!
      #largephoto #multiplephotos #KISS #leadinglines #froggyfavorite
      MariSt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).