jesskab

Hawaii

Hawaii
jesskab, Jul 19, 2018
Description:
Bella Gypsy Designs
Magic Moments: Measure The Stars Collection

"Pretty much everything Hawaiian reminds me of my family who have passed. My mom’s parents (above) loved vacationing in Hawaii. My dad was born in Maui while my grandpa was stationed there. They both wore Hawaiian shirts most of their lives. My friend DeDe loved Hawaii. Her wedding song was Blue Hawaii by Elvis. Her home was captain & mermaid themed. At one point, there was something in every room of our home that was given by her. She even brought me a coconut monkey. I named him Cedric, I still have him. Thinking of them doesn’t make me sad. The pineapple is the welcome symbol & those memories of my loved ones are so welcome."
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great photo!! Love those great papers you used and your clusters are awesome!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @IntenseMagic Jan, I didn't realize how small the writing is. I posted the journaling now, for the whole story. <3
    • IntenseMagic
      @jesskab Awww that's wonderful journaling <3
      jesskab likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Jess and your journaling is wonderful. How special that you remember them happily with Hawaii! I love your papers and elements chosen to accent the fabulous photo of your Grandparents. Thank you for playing along with the journaling challenge. Great clustering too! Love this Jess!!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    554 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).