gwany1999

Journal

Journal
gwany1999, Jul 23, 2018
Description:
MPM - Diary January 2017
    • meggersjm
      love your title work and all the stacked papers! super page!
    • cfile
      Absolutely LOVE this!!

I love the photo of the Trivial Pursuit box and the layers of papers underneath ... the white space, the word art title and that great stitching with the little flower is delightful and the perfect touch to go with the journaling of your Mom and friends playing Trivial Pursuit for hours and how they were so engrossed in it that you all missed dinner... fun memories! I love how you scrappd this!

[I have a bunch of Trivial Pursuit versions. We used to play all the time too... especially in October 1985 when I lived on Long Island in NY and Hurricane Gloria hit... we were out of electricity for over a week and so we spent the nights playing trivial pursuit by candle light! Fun memories.. Somewhere along the way in around 1999 or so, we got out of playing the games and so I have a closet full especially of Trivial Pursuit. I need to find a place to donate them to. ]

Thanks for joining us and sharing your memory in the journaling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    gwany1999
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).