RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-July-Spark A Memory-Garden Tomatoes

Journaling Challenge-July-Spark A Memory-Garden Tomatoes
RJMJ, Jul 24, 2018
Description:
Wonderful Challenge Especially During The Summer Months...I Really Think A Lot People Get Nostalgic In The Summertime(Maybe It's The Heat Frying Our Brains...)...But Seriously,We All Tend To Look Back At Our Lives & Our Memories Over The Years & All That "Summer Nostalgia" Seems To Do This For A Lot Of Us...I'm No Exception...I Think About Things That Remind Me Of Other Things All The Time But This Story Was Personal...A Few Weeks Back We(The Family,Me,My Boyfriend,My Sister,Her Husband,Her Corgi,My Brother) All Went Over To Visit My Dad & His Wife For A Belated Father's Day Supper Etc...It Was Warm Outside & After Supper We All Got To Talking About The "Good Old" Days When My Mind Wandered Off To A Time When I Was Very Young & My Dad Had A Small Veggie Garden In the Backyard...He Took Great Care With His Little Garden Of A Few Veggies(You Can Read That In My Layout)...But It Was Pretty Much Love At First Site When I Saw Those Large Red Tomatoes...I Became Obsessed With Tomatoes & Found Ways To Incorporate Then Into As Many Meals As Possible Or Just Straight Out Of The Fridge...I'm Still Obsessed With Tomatoes & Eat Them Almost Everyday...Yummy!...Wonder If Dad's Garden Had Anything To Do With This Lifelong Obsession?...It Certainly Is Food For Thought...Isn't It?...

*For My Garden Tomatoes Layout-I Used*

*Veggie Garden & Tiptoe Through The Garden-Both Kits By Kristin Aagard
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and I love your journaling of your Dad's garden and reminiscing loving the tomatoes. I have that too re the tomatoes out of the garden! I loved reading your journaling on both your page and in the description, especially the last line "food for thought" :) perfect! I love all the blending of the photo of the tomato into the bg and all the veggie elements. Everything works perefectly here! Thank you for joining in on the journaling challenge and sharing your memories with us. I think you are right with Summer bringing out the reminiscing memories :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      I love this page... and tomatoes! Garden tomatoes truly are the best. The little old ladies at church used to peel them and bring a tray to church potlucks. SO good!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    610.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).