DisneyMom

Tony Bowling Balls

Tony Bowling Balls
DisneyMom, Jul 27, 2018
Description:
Memory Collector by One Little Bird
KarenB, Christina W and FarrahJobling like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I used to bowl so much, and I love the story of the bowling balls, it makes the winning ever more special!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh I love this Michelle! I love the photo too... terrific journaling and composition... [My Grandfather loved bowling too and won trophies with his Bell Telephone Bowling team. My Dad also bowled and I took up bowling for a short time, now only bowling with "wii" as when we left NY in 1988 my Dad and I tossed our Bowling stuff in the dumpster.. Mine was a marbled lime green one about 12 pounds that I bought for 25 cents at a church bizaarr.. LOL I got teased about my 25 cent ball but I liked it and did well with it.] So glad you are using your Grandfather's bowling balls during competition so you have a part of him still cheering you on. That is a wonderful memory and I am so glad you scrapped it, documented it, and shared your memory and story with us! I love the string and papers you used. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing along on the Journaling challenge Michelle! Your page is fabulous!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DisneyMom
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).