It Was Postive
carrie1977, Oct 13, 2021
Description:
Carefuly Curated: Whatever The Weather Collection by Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel and zotova like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What an amazing page!! This is so beautifully scrapped and I am in love with your use of the boots!!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Nemla
      Beautifully done, and sending good vibes too.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Carrie.... so sorry to hear!!!! I have been with you in mind and heart, especially these past few weeks, can't remember how you pop into our conversation and I wrote you in my list of people to catch up with... I wish we were closer geographically so we could help....of course if there is anything I can do, just let me know. All the love in the world for you and family...
      Love the page in that strange way we have of turning ugly stuff into beautiful art pieces...in which you always make an impression in my heart... I have friends and family who recover relatively quick, hope this will be the case for her!!!!!!! Love YOU!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • bellbird
      i hope the worst is behind you and your cleaning helped prevent household transmission? i hope there's a 'she kicked covid's butt' page in your near future!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).