nbk-remembrance-WA-
prd_blueskies
sahindesigns-untoldstories
sahlinstudio_mononotecard_O-bl
soco_hth_sticker04_heart01
NBK_E8-TP_031
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Hugs. Thank you for sharing and this layout is gorgeous. I feel the love and the anguish...... Many hugs to you!
      bjc likes this.
    • zakirahzakaria
      Big hugs.. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that may this loss be replaced with a new love for your soul.
      bjc likes this.
    • Nemla
      A beautiful memory page, and a real truth too.
      bjc likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh ... I wish I could find the right words, but I guess there isn't no0t even one in this subject. I remember first time I saw a page or a posting of yours (think it was that year, 2013) was about the still born ....being an old mum (I had Sarita at almost 38) who enjoyed the pregnancy thoroughly and having experienced both still borns with two friends of mine, and have family members and friends who lost their children, e that in infancy or as grown ups.... I know there is nothing worse for a woman/person than loosing a child... love the way you scrapped it, the note book with the little pieces and the journaling unifying it all...
      Thank you so, so very much for playing with us!!! especially sharing a subject like this[​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).