Janisn

Random_recurringnightmare

Random_recurringnightmare
    • IntenseMagic
      What a cool page, but not such a cool nightmare! I love how you were able to represent it so well here! Perfectly done!
    • tanteva
      I am soooo with you. Every fricking night I dream this. LOL
    • Nemla
      That would be my nightmare too. I love the way you made the page though.
    • hclappy
      Ahhh! I dream about this all the time, at least once or twice a week for yeeeaaarrrsssss! Awesome blending :)
    • MrsPeel
      oh I am so glad you decided to share it!!! (as you said in the forum you hesitated at first) you are one of the most amazing AND honest art journals I know...I feel like I know you a bit just through your pages...and this one is awesome in that way that reverts something ugly like that dream and turns it into a beautiful piece... the whole thing is present in feeling/vibe so very well done with the paints and the ink doll dripping her hair into the toilette.... even though isn't a beautiful subject, I reckon we have to scrap this kind of thing so in the future when we are no longer around, or people will know the reality of living in this era....

For the past few years, when I can remember at least part of the dream clearly, I go searching for the meaning... and 9 out of 10 times, it applies to the moment I am living..... the sub conscious sometimes shows us things in dreams and, by learning to listen to my subconscious, I learned to take a bit more charge of the awake nightmares...
      There are a lot of sites for dream interpretation, some are more comprehensive than others, some have slight different meanings, but I have been spooked by the accuracy of the dream meaning....
      if you are interested, this is one off the places I like:
      cannot-find-toilet
      I'm also here if you want to chat about it (dreams meaning or anything else!!!) as I said, I feel like I know you a bit through your pages, you being one of the most beautiful family members here at The Pad...I would be delighted :)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • bellbird
      i have family with crohn's disease and this is a very real daily nightmare, especially in cities and places you don't normally visit or while on the way to somewhere else.great job actuallyfinding a toilet element! i need to use this for my recurrent waking nightmare of cleaning toilets!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).