Lynn Grieveson | Adventure, spider
Rachel Jeffries | we are shifting, papers
LBW/studiobasic | cozy October, paper
Pavlinka | Smile&Tea, paper
Mediterranka, 7-21 template
branch, my personal stash

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
MrsPeel, Mrsdudds, LynnG and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, great page, cool font too. Wonderful layout and photo.
    • AJK
      I can totally relate!!! I had a bite four years ago that scared me deeply. I had muscle cramps, chills, fever, and hallucinations in the night!
      [​IMG]
    • Mrsdudds
      Great page, all the green really stands out against the background. Love the title as well. Not a fan of spiders though, happy when they are outside in my garden.
    • MrsPeel
      Deborah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO very happy to see a page of yours!!!!!! not sure if you have been around, I haven't m much, 2019 was not easy, then wee al know 2020 (was it even a year? LOL) and to me, things got worse this year, long story, will make time to catch up with you in a more personal way, but just wanted to tell you how happy I am seeing this!!!! We also learn to cope with coexisting, living in a sea side village but up the hills, not just spiders but reptiles of every kind, son I know that feeling exactly!!!! love the sway you represented it ...elegance and beauty as you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

he loves it too!!!
      [​IMG]
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart! I can hear you, please take very good care of yourself.
      I really like how you used the background paper and themed elements. Take care, sending love.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    581.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).