Lmaggs

My Worst Nightmare- Bear Most Realistic About Me

My Worst Nightmare- Bear Most Realistic About Me
Lmaggs, Oct 14, 2021
Description:
OMG, this is the worst nightmare I have ever had about myself. When I saw this challenge it made me gulp. But this is the nightmare I thought of.
Credits:
Concretely Grounded by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
So Take Shape Papers by Pink Reptile Designs (the-lilypad.com)
Cheer Knick Knacks Elements - April BYOC 2018 (the-lilypad.com)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I would have freaked out too!!!!!!!!! it must be terrifying just to dream of encounter a clear, let alone being attacked or eaten by !!!!!! Now about being a preview... generally dreaming of a person dying, it is considered as you actually prolonged their life....of course there are different interpretations for the same dream... as I was saying to Janis, I have always been interested in dream meaning, but only the past few years I started looking up meanings, and sometimes is spooky how our sub conscious brings things up in dreams....
      If you are interested, this is one of my most favourite sites for dream meanings.... of course, this is all very general and isn't science, but I find it interesting!
      https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/dream-about-bear-attack-meaning-and-interpretation
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Lmaggs likes this.
    • Lmaggs
      Thank you I'll check it out.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lmaggs
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).