Happy Friday everyone! Sunday is Father’s Day and I know as memory keepers we try to get all the people, places and stories happening in our lives documented and on the page. This doesn’t leave a lot of time or brain power (lol) left to think up cool, funny, and/or interesting titles for our pages. Good thing I’m all about the words. So I’m here to share some fun ideas for titles and a quote or two that would be fun to add to our Father’s Day pages this year or any year really.
Let’s talk titles first. There’s lots of places to find inspiration these days and Google is just one of them. I perused the web and found a few fun title ideas like:
- The Man. The Myth. The Legend
- Worst Jokes. Best Dad.
- Thanks for your genes, I’m perfect!
- Dad to the Bone
- Brand New Daddy
I also love checking out greeting cards and t-shirts for fun title ideas like these:
- The Walking Dad
- World’s Best Farter
- I Am Your Father
- Dad Level Unlocked
I don’t always use titles on my pages, but I definitely love a good quote to express the overall “feelings” of my pages. I found some cool and funny quotes while browsing for titles and thought it would be fun to share those too.
- I keep all my dad jokes in a dad-a-base.
- I’m a gamer (or favorite hobby) dad, just like a normal dad only much cooler.
- If dad can’t fix it, no one can.
- I am ‘The Dad’ I know things.
- I’m that cool dad you’ve been hearing about.
- I’ve (or he’s) got mad dad skills.
- Dad Bod ….loading (this would be cute for a new daddy)
I get a kick out of punny sayings so many of these are right up my alley. But I wanted to find a few more ‘serious’ quotes that would work too.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father. – Lydia Maria Child
- Confident women are raised by loving dads. – Nitya Prakash
- A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day. – Susan Gale
- Dads are most ordinary men turn by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song. – Pam Brown
That’s a lot of quote and title ideas. I wanted to re-do a page from a previous Father’s Day using one (or more) of these and I had a hard time deciding. Finally I settled on a combo of two and wanted to share the new page I created.
*full credits in my gallery HERE.
Hopefully you get some title inspiration from some of these and use these titles and quotes on your upcoming pages for Father’s Day. I’d love to see them if you do, so feel free to share in the comments here or tag me in the gallery and I can leave you some love.