I know by now you’re all aware of the fabulous guests we have with us this month (or, if you missed the news, check out the previous post ;)). Some fabulously talented ladies for sure! It’s always fun to get to know them a little better during their time with us here in our amazing corner of the digi world. To help us do just that, I asked Micheline to tell us a little more about herself, you know, beyond the bio. Here’s what she had to say…
My Favorite Word: Awesomeness or Dude
My Least Favorite Word: Eh? *yes I am Canadian and I’m sure I’ve said it before but I HATE the word*
Noise I like: Kids playing
Noise I can’t stand: Cricket’s chirping.
Biggest Fear: Crickets and People who dress up like Santa
*I can run on 2-3 hours of sleep
* I’m French and yes that is why I have so many typos
* I HATE socks, don’t wear them ever.
* I Love super cheesy Horror Movies, you know the ones you love to laugh at.
* I am a die-hard pepsi addict.
*I can fall asleep in less then 5 minutes even if I am in a movie theater watching a loud action flick.
and last but not least…..
* When I was an early teen I was scared that my house would burn down and I would need to run outside in my pj’s so I would sleep fully clothes with a full face of makeup on.
Be sure to check out Micheline’s TLP Guestie Shop. It’s full of fabulousness! Here are a few of my fave’s…