Hello everyone! I hope you are all staying safe and healthy these days! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here.
If you aren’t familiar with the challenges, here’s a little information about them to get you started. We offer 8 monthly challenges in the forum each month. If you play along with these challenges you can earn yourself a coupon to use on your next Lilypad shopping spree. You will earn as follows: 2 challenges = 10% off, 4 challenges = 20% off and 6 challenges = 30% off. Also, if you finish at least 7 challenges, in addition to your coupon, you will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate! Now let’s look at some of the standout pages created for August’s challenges:
1. Scraplift Challenge – Scraplift a paper layout and make a digital version:
3. Inspiration Challenge – Create a layout inspire by this word art/quote:
5. Journaling Challenge – Journal about something that makes you happy:
by silent ranks:
by Claire Grantham:
6. Random Challenge – Use at least 3 patterned papers:
7. Style Challenge – Create a mostly B&W layout with one color added for visual excitement:
8. Photography Challenge – Use a panoramic photo on your layout:
Wow! This post took me all day! There were so many great pages for me to pour over. I especially had a hard time narrowing down my choices for the Photography challenge with all those amazing panoramic photos!!! I hope that you all find some inspiration from these lovely layouts too! If you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. I will be back tomorrow to show off a new batch of challenges for September.