mywisecrafts

Trust The Journey

Trust The Journey
mywisecrafts, Aug 17, 2020
Description:
Thank you to my friend @RJMJ for sharing this photo with me. She knows that I love sea turtles and sent me this awesome pic from RawPixel.

For this challenge, I have the striped paper layered in the middle. My repeating pattern is the floral paper and then I used 2 other papers blended together with a magic light applied to it as well.

I don't normally journal this much in my LOs, but felt inspired to do so today. I journaled this: (just in case it can't be read on the LO).

Trust the journey you are on. BELIEVE that the course you are on is part of
YOUR destiny. A sea turtle has many years that are labeled as “LOST” years. These are the years they spend traveling their path, growing, becoming stronger. Once they reach mating maturity, the female turtle mates and then she finds her way back to her birth place. This is
where she will nest and lay her eggs prior to heading back to sea to continue her journey. We all experience those years we consider as “LOST”
years, but take heart, they serve a purpose. This is our time to grow, become stronger and find our purpose. When the time is right, we will find ourselves on the exact path that we are meant to be on in this journey. Everyone’s journey is unique to them. We cross paths and even travel together on different parts of our paths and we each arrive where we NEED to, WHEN we need to.

TRUST THE JOURNEY & THRIVE!

I did apply a color overlay to the page overlay to make it blend better with the colors in my LO. I used multiply, color burn and hard light blend mode for various aspects of the LO and also used layer masks.

credits:
Artified: Incomplete Layered Template by Rachel Jeffries
Wanderlust Magic Lights by NBK Designs
On the Sunny Side Magic Lights by NBK Designs
Trust the JourneyThrive Bundle by Rachel Jeffries/Studio Basics
Salt Air MMA by Rachel Jeffries
The Path I'm On MMP by Rachel Jeffries
Poisson MMA by Rachel Jeffries
Photo: Rawpixel edited by me
font: American Typewriter
RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...OMG!...How Wonderful My Friend!!!!...I'm So Glad You Liked The Sea Turtle Pic I Sent You!...I Just Love The Story You Told Here All About Your Beloved Sea Turtles!...Such Beautiful! Storytelling! & Journaling!...Your Words Written Here Are Inspiring To Me!...We All Go Through Life...Each On Our Own Unique Journey Of Discovery! & Of Life Lessons!...& Take Heed To What We Have Learned & Store These Lessons To Apply Into Our Futures! & On Our Next New Path Of Discovery!!!...So Well Said! & So True!!!...After All...It Is Only Because Of My Own Path Of Discovery Here At The Lilypad!...That Has Lead Me To Meet You!...I'm Both...Grateful! & Thankful! For Our Wonderful! & Meaningful!...Friendship!!!...Bravo! My Friend!...Love This!!!...Hearts!...:heartslub:heartslub...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Thank you my friend..... meant to tag you, but I clearly did something wrong... LOL. Yessssss.....because of TLP our paths crossed. To be specific it was NBK's advance challenge that brought me over here on the forum side of things.... Love being here!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is truly unique and beautiful! i love how the sea turtle is out of frame like he/she is pushing hard along that journey you speak of in your journaling! very cool way to approach that photo! the journaling is awesome and the blending and layering is gorgeous! well done!
      RJMJ and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @jenn mccabe awww Thank you for your kind words and for showing me some love. I appreciate it!
      jenn mccabe and RJMJ like this.
    • flowersgal
      I'm a fan of lots of journaling and yours just blows me away on this layout. I learned something about the sea turtle and application to our own lives. Great photo and I like how you have him/her swimming right out of the frame. Great background too. This is definitely a piece that needs to be printed and framed. BTW, I'm glad you are here at TLP sharing with us.
    • Heidi Nicole
    • MaggieMae
      Beautiful page and beautiful journaling! I love sea turtles, too. We once got to help keep the babies safe as they hatched and tried to get to the ocean. Wonderful experience!
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...CONGRATS! On Your GSO!...INCREDIBLE JOB!...You Really Are Rockin' N Rollin' This Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:yowza...:heartslub...:faint2...
    • mywisecrafts
      @flowersgal Thank you for the love! I'm so happy to be here as well. I actually enjoy journaling.....at times I think I may go to deep so don't readily share all the deep thoughts I actually have. LOL.

@Heidi Nicole Wow! Thank you!!!! I am very humbled and honored... Thanks for the extra love....means so much to me!!!!
    • mywisecrafts
      @MaggieMae aren't they just magnificent creatures. I love them for so many different reasons. I'd love to be able to help keep the little babies safe as they hatch and head out to sea! Thank you!

@RJMJ Thank you my friend!!!!! Thanks again for sharing this photo with me!!!!!:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).