trekmom

August Random Challenge

August Random Challenge
trekmom, Aug 17, 2020
Description:
For this page I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson called Wind In my Sails.
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how gorgeous! i love that image so much! what a treat to have! i love the way that striped paper is used with the sundial (what is that round thing called - my brain is not functioning!) nice contrast in shapes! all the layering and choices are spot on!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love that photo, that big compass??, and all those great touches of orange - a very vibrant page
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photo and page. I like how you have the compass stuck across the layers
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Gorgeous color combo to add to the B&W image. 1968...I remember it well! :giggle
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Breath taking! I love your design, your colors and your vintage photo.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is just stunning. I love the layers you have created and the contrast of the b&w photo with the bright colours is just perfect!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Oh my goodness, wow! My day has been made by all the love you've left here.
      @jenn mccabe Thank you for your kind words. I understand the words things. I think it's a compass. I have what my dad called "mentalpause" smart alec way of saying menopause. Words, what are they?
      @Donitab Thanks so much!
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, this makes me so happy.
      @cookingmylife Thank you very much. Funny thing, I don't remember much about this photo, except stubbing my toe at the place we stayed at my folks teasing me about having to clean up after my mess.
      @flowersgal I appreciate your kind words very much.
      @Claire Grantham You've made my day with your kind words, thank you!
    • jenn mccabe
      yes! @Dady and @trekmom Thank you! I could not for the life of me make that word come to me! LoL. I'm so glad to see so many lovely comments - this page is truly gorgeous! :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a stunner of a summer page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @LynnG I am sorry it has me so long to thank you for your kind words. Thank you!
      @jenn mccabe I am sorry that it took me this long to say thank you as well, your kind words mean a lot to me.
      What I get at home when I make a page, "that's cute" "nice" "another page?" lol.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).