RJMJ

Random Challenge-August-3 Papers-Starry Beach:Friendship Vibes

Random Challenge-August-3 Papers-Starry Beach:Friendship Vibes
RJMJ, Aug 17, 2020
Description:
Another Great Challenge!...I Always Use Multiple Papers In My Layouts!...& Since Layering & Blending! Is What I LOVE! The Most!...This Was A Great Challenge For Me!...

I Have Struck Up A Wonderful! Friendship With A Fellow Lilypader!...We Did Not Know Each Other Before The Lilypad!...& Thanks! To The Magic Of The Lilypad! & Modern Technology!...We Met Here...She Became A Regular Gallery Visitor Of Mine!...& I'm Not Sure How Now...But We Started Talking One Day...& It Just Evolved Into A Wonderful! & Meaningful! Special Kind Of Friendship!...We Just Got Along Right Away!...& Seemed To "Get" Each Other!...We Have Sooo! Much In Common!...& Have Similar Outlooks On Life Too!...She Has Been A Constant Inspiration In My Life! & A Friend Who Has Had My Back! For Every Situation That Has Come My Way!...Good & Bad!...She's A Talented Creator!...A Brave! Fierce! Strong Woman!...An AMAZING! Friend & Constant Inspiration To Me!...A Wonderful Wife & Mother!...Someone Who Has Been There For Me Through Some Rough Times These Days!...Always A Positive Influence!...A Strong Heart!...& Her Sense Of Humor!...Cracks Me Up!!!...Daily!!!!...She Makes Me Smile! & Laugh! On The Regular!...& A Girl! Always Needs A Friend Who Can Make Her Laugh! Through Life's Ups & Downs!...So Here's To You Mywisecrafts & Me!...Cheers! To Our Friendship!...& All The Hearts,Hugs & Love!...From Me To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...

So This Layout Here For This Challenge Is All About Our Wonderful Friendship!...A Dedication Of Sorts...To How It Might Be If We Were Able To Hang Out Together At The Beach...One Of Our Favorite Spots!...So With Her Blessing!...Here's The Layout I Created In Honor Of Our Friendship!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:

*Specifically you must use at least 3 patterned papers.
  • One must be stripes, plaid or lines-You Can Clearly See The Striped Paper Blended Into The Middle Section Of The Layout...
  • One must be a repeat pattern-The Repeat Pattern Paper...Is The Constellation Stars Paper Featured Prominently...Also In The Middle Section...
  • One can be your choice-And The Background Paper With The Pink Paint Showing Through...Is My Choice Of Paper...

*For My Starry Beach:Friendship Vibes Layout-I Used:

*Just One Collection-Storyteller August-BYOC-Collection-Just Jaimee
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a beautiful tribute! I love that you've made such a wonderful friendship here at The Lilypad. The way you've blended your three patterned papers for this challenge is beautiful. I love all the warm colors.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ my friend..... so many emotions.... you just made my day even brighter.... When you shared this with me the other day it made that day brighter and now this day! Thank you for friendship..... it is one of the rays of sunshine in my life. My feelings are mutual and so humbled by this tribute!! Guess what..... you have coming your way..... a Froggy Fave! So worth it and the many gorgeous LOs that you create! :bk:byay:cheer:dancebun
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, you and @mywisecrafts are too cute! so glad to hear of your wonderful friendship started right here at the Pad! I have to say I just love the colors - they scream summer but in the most calm, serene way that really settles me! the image and the sentiment are wonderful and the tossed scrabble letters are super cute. love all the blending of the patterns too. well done!
      RJMJ and mywisecrafts like this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, what an unbelievably fantastic tribute to a = THE friendship - ♥I love your words and your really fantastic layout, I love the blending and above all the letters in the layout - that is such a great idea, I want to lift it..
      ♥Congrats on the well chosen FF♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...I Wasn't Exactly Sure That I Was Gonna Tell Our Friendship Story Here...But With Your Blessing! I Am Glad I Did Now!...You Have Made Me Realize That Is More Important Than Ever To Celebrate! All Of Life's Stories...Good & Bad!...And To Celebrate Them In All Their Scrapbooking Glory!...Most Especially The Personal Ones!...Thank You! My Friend!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @umyesh ...Aww!...Thank You! So Very Much For Your Very Sweet & Kind Words!...
      umyesh likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @jenn mccabe ...Hey! There Jen!...It's Been Awhile!...Hope Everything Is Good With You & Yours!...:heartlub...I Guess We Are Too Cute Sometimes!!!...[Me & @mywisecrafts !...]...LOL!...I Love! That You Said That The Layout Was Calming! & Serene!...& That Is Settles You!...WOW!...Thank You! So Much For Your Wonderful & Personal Observations!!!...It Means So Much!!!...:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub...
    • RJMJ
      @CharlotteM ...Thank You! So Very Much For Your Very Kind Words!...LOVE!...The "a=THE Friendship"...This Made Me Smile!...The Letter Tiles Are A Lot Of Fun!...I'd Be Honored If You Lifted This Idea!...If You Do!...Please Tag! Me!...I'd Love To See It!!!...:heartlub...
    • LynnG
      There is something quite magical about this. I think it's the combination of the warm yet still peaceful colours and the way your eye is drawn to the stillness of the figures. I love it :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    427.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).