jenn mccabe

Once Upon a Summertime

Once Upon a Summertime
jenn mccabe, Aug 22, 2017
Shivani, ForeverJoy and KittyY like this.
    • Karen
      Oh this is gorgeous! Your page design is perfection as usual. I love the distressed typewriter font and my favorite is the little jar on the bottom and the tiny sequins that look like fireflies on top!
    • wendy johnson
      I love this page! fabulous journaling and a great LO. just perfect.
    • cfile
      oh Jenn... this is fantastic! I absolutely love this! First off, I can tell you are from NY as we and the tri-state area are the only ones that call them "Lightening Bugs".. Everyone else seems to call them "fire flies" LOL secondly, reading your journaling was like stepping back into my own childhood... the flashback was spot on reminiscing myself as I read your very discriptive and story-like memory.. third, fantastic composition, fourth, the little yellow sequins with the jar imitating the lightening bugs, brilliant, and fifth, the photo of you as a little with the glows on the photo is perfection.. how I love this and Froggy Fav for Aug for me!
    • jenn mccabe
      thank you @Karen @wendy johnson ... and you sweet @cfile - it was so fun and fulfilling to make this page after seeing those lightening bugs (fireflies :giggle) a few weeks earlier. yup ... tri-state girl through and through! :beat and scrapping a photo of me as a tiny girl was not half bad either! :agree
      Karen and cfile like this.
    • mcurtt
      So totally LOVED your layout and your sweet photo of a younger you. Yes, I remember them being called lightening bugs too (but I was born and raised in Chicago). What an adorable element, that mason jar filled with "stuff". Great accent for your layout.
    • ForeverJoy
      This is such a perfect layouts! Everything about it- and I especially love how you did the journaling- just stunning Jenn! :beat :beat I have added this layout to the ForeverJoy pinboard of #joycreated! https://goo.gl/0mo97k
    • Serena
      The photo is AWESOME, I love your clustering on the left and just went back to Texas to re-live memories of such things with my cousin, so seeing this really made my heart soar! I love that you have these memories and that you scrapped them! Thanks for sharing such a warming moment! :D <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Aug 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).