Hello there! It’s Polly Karen bringing you an inspiration packed Challenge Spotlight post! Each month we have 8 monthly challenges hosted in our forums and at the end of each month, I look through the challenge galleries and shine my spotlight of just a few of my favorites. So without further delay, let’s check out some amazing new layouts!
by tiffany scraps:
2. Inspiration Challenge – Used Mixed Dimensions (elements incorporated into your photo):
3. Random Challenge – Feature at least 3 butterflies on your page:
5. Photography Challenge – Take a photo walk and feature at least 5 photos from your walk:
6. Style Challenge – Use a big and bold photo:
7. Journaling Challenge – Reflect on someone’s courage:
by Claire Grantham:
Yowza! This month sure did not disappoint me in the inspiration department in the galleries! I just want to drop everything and go scrap myself now! I hope you also enjoy my picks this month. If you are as inspired as I am by these wonderful pages, please take a moment to leave these layouts a little love. All the images above are linked. This is also your reminder that today, May 31st, is the last day to complete this month’s batch of challenges. I’ll be back in a few days to show off the brand new batch of challenges for June.