Hello everyone and happy almost weekend!! It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here.
2. Journaling Challenge – Journal about your name or nickname:
3. Random Challenge – Use digital fasteners, at least 1 staple, 1 washi tape and 1 stitching element:
6. Style Challenge – Use symmetry on your page:
7. Inspiration Challenge – Be inspired by painter Jesse Mockrin:
by Claire Grantham:
8. Photography Challenge – Add an unusual word with definition on top of your photo:
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip through the challenge galleries this morning. I always love that I have SO many choices to choose from. There are so many amazingly talented artists in our galleries! I hope you loved seeing these great layouts too. If you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. This is also your reminder that Saturday, July 31st is the last day to complete this month’s batch of challenges. Happy Scrapping! I’ll see you on tomorrow when I’ll be back to show off the new challenges for August.