Lor

Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon
Lor, Jul 11, 2021
Description:
Kit: Campscape Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic at https://the-lilypad.com/store/CampScape-Bundle-collab.html
Fonts: Summer Market(Journaling), Fagrak Inline(Title), Darcey Oliver(Date) and Bebas Neue(Sub-Title)
lulyg14 and FarrahJobling like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Lor! I love the photo blended into the background. It really gives depth and texture and a real richness to the photo .. I love too that you framed the original photo.. gorgeous photo, that tree is fab that you are leaning on and that view is breathtaking! The wood piece in a heart along with the greenery of leaves to accent the smaller photo is fabulous! Great lift! Thanks for playing along with the July Scraplift challenge! TFS!
      Lor likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Love the gorgeous big photo you've used
      Lor likes this.
    • Ferdy
      this is really beautiful, I'm so honored that you chose my page as inspiration, wow! really love your take on the scraplift!!
      Lor likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the big photo blend and smaller one framed inside with a pop of contrast from the title work... gorgeous!
      Lor likes this.
    • marnel
      This looks so peaceful and it's wonderfully captured and scrapped!
      Lor likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Totally gorgeous! Woot woot! Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite.
      Lor likes this.
    • Karen
      Lor likes this.
    • cinna
      Oh WOW!!!! This is super amazing!!! What an awesome photo! Love this!
      Lor likes this.
    • Lor
      @Karen , thank you so much for spot lighting my layout on the Lilypad Blog. What a huge honor!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      I just saw this in Karen's blog spotlight! Looks amazing :clappy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lor
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    485.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).