Hello and happy Wednesday, scrappy friends!
I am loving the weather in my neck of the woods, but I know it’s still very cold in many places, so today I am sharing a hot chocolate inspired treat.
I made these hot cocoa cupcakes for my twin girls’ birthday this past weekend and they were a huge hit!!
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 small instant hot cocoa packet
- 1 box instant dry chocolate pudding mix
- marshmallow buttercream frosting
- mini marshmallow bits
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Beat the cake mix, milk, oil, eggs, hot cocoa packet, and dry pudding mix together in a large bowl until combined and smooth. Portion the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Pipe or spread the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate with marshmallow bits and the chocolate syrup.
I hope you enjoy these cupcakes as much as we did!!