NBK-Design's Simple Challenge - April 1 - 30 - CLOSED

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by justPattyAnne, Apr 1, 2020.

1. justPattyAnne

justPattyAnne Active Member

Merry Monday, Y'all! I'm back after the Easter / Passover week-end, hoping you're all well and feeling inspired again -- that no illness nor storm has befallen you or your families or tribes!

What gorgeous artwork everyone has made!

@barbaraj 's festive pink dance number gives me more energy just looking at it!

@Joan K 's is like a Spring Breeze softening all the hard edges of life. So lovely.

@Dady , truly a piece to be framed and hung on the wall!

@janedee , reminding me that it's time to get the hummingbird serum out - and I'm in LOVE with that electric violet hummer!

@lm44west Mary's is calling me to the bliss of the open road and new places and adventures to be found.

Thank you SO MUCH everyone for sharing your inspirations with us! I've left you some love in the gallery - but had to mention how much I love them here as well!

2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

this one was so much fun! I haven't scrapped with orange in some time and loved it!

[​IMG]

3. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I've rarely taken the time to use some of the wonderful supplies from @NBK-Design Can I say this was more fun than I'd imagined?? and I realize how much I've missed artsy pages.

[​IMG]

5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I have notes about the photograph in the gallery. :-)

[​IMG]

6. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you for the challenge

[​IMG]

7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

8. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Thank You! For This B&W Challenge!...I Love B&W Layouts With A Touch Of Color...Or As I Call It...DRAMA!!!!!!!!!...I Really Like The Dramatic Look You Get From This Kind Of Layout...I Remember A Time When I Wouldn't Have Even Thought Of This Idea For A Layout!!!...I Still Remember My First Lilypad Layout Stab At This Very Challenge Idea...That Was So...Long Ago Now...I Do This Kind Of Layout Semi-Often...It Fits Perfectly Right Into My Mixed Media/Art Journaling Layout Style...

Today's Layout Is A Message Of Love For Everyone During These Unconventional Times...Life Seems So Much More Challenging & Complicated These Days...Everyone Searching To Make Sense Of What Has Happened To Our World...I Say That Love,Hope & Faith...Are The Things That Are Getting Me Through...Especially For Me HOPE & LOVE!...So I Just Wanted To Pass Along Positive Messages Of LOVE To Each & Everyone Here At The Lilypad & Beyond!...Friends/Family/Neighbors/Loved Ones/Health Care Workers/Grocery Store Staff...Anyone & Everyone Who Needs To Feel Some Love & Positivity!...I'm Sending You All A Message Of LOVE & Support!...We Are All In This Together!!!...So Let's Reach Out To Each Other & Have A BIG!!! Virtual LOVE & HUG-FEST!!!!!!!!!!...Take Care & Stay Safe Everyone!...:grouphug...:bk...:heartslub...

*For My Stay Safe:Love Much Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.26-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    NBK-Design likes this.
  9. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

Wow this layout is amazing and even more because of your story. Thank you so so much and I am now filled with positivity.

Nicole | NBK-Design

10. rdutch

rdutch Well-Known Member

11. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hello There Everyone!...Back Again With Another Layout For This Challenge!...It's Almost My Favorite Thing To Do!...Challenge-Wise!!!...[A Black & White Layout...With Just A Small Pop Of Color For Impact!!!].....So I Just Couldn't Resist Creating Just One More...Once You See My Layout...You'll Understand What the Subject Matter Is All About...I'm Here To Spread More Positivity...Eventhough This Layout Does/Does Not Necessarily Pertain To Covid-19...It's Perhaps A Little Bit About That...But It's More Like A Commentary About Daily Struggles...Mine In Particular...I Haven't Been Having A Good Day Today Or The Last Few Days [If I'm Being Honest]...So I Needed To Get Those Feelings Out In Layout Form & Expel All That Bad Negative Mojo-Jubee...Well...At Least Try To [In My Case]....That's About As Far As I'm Gonna Go With My Personal Explanation...Let's "Focus" More On The Positive Aspect Of The Layout...& Continue Working On...Expelling All That Negative Energy...& Turning It Into Something Positive...By...Letting In The "Light"...:beat...

*For My Trying To See The Light Layout-I Used:Focus-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    justPattyAnne likes this.
  13. Oldenmeade

Oldenmeade Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    justPattyAnne and mcurtt like this.
  14. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

15. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my page
    [​IMG]

16. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

17. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you for the challenge!
    [​IMG]

18. Widder51

Widder51 Active Member

19. Oldenmeade

Oldenmeade Well-Known Member

Ladies you are rocking this challenge!!

20. justPattyAnne

justPattyAnne Active Member

Howdy Ladies! My mojo went into lockdown, but it appears that everyone else's has gone into overdrive! WOW! I've gone through the gallery, admiring all of your fabulous pages and left a little love along the way. I truly am just totally blown away by how much you've rocked this challenge AND I've been shown the many ways that this simple idea can have so many different effects. I LOVE it! Thank you all for sharing your inspirations with us!

Oldenmeade likes this.