Description:
credits:
artCrush No26 {Artsy-Bits & Pieces}
by NBK Design,
artCrush No26 {Paper-Mix}
by NBK Design,
artCrush No26 {Cards}
by NBK Design
Donitab, KarenB and ButFirstCoffee like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your color choice. I hear you about trees. We live in woods and we have to pay to have things removed or let them degrade and have the little wild ones make it their home. I have read many times that there is more life in dead wood in a forest than there is in a living tree. So that is my philosophy & I'm sticking to it. :-) I realize that not every can leave a downed tree on their property, so I'm wishing you well in removing it. Plus think of all of the calories you expended in those 3 1/2 hours. OMG!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt I have decided to cut disks out of the tree trunk, dry them and then use them to paint faces. We'll see if this happens! LOL!!! The trick is going to be drying them. It's been raining EVERY night and we are supposed to get snow the next 2 days!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What an energetic and determined person you are. 3 1/2 hours with a chain saw -- now that's a dangerous woman! Wishing you well in getting it disposed of. Great layout with the orange against the b&w.
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis You are much more ambitious than I am. LOL! Although I do remember DH slicing some branches and then glueing a photo onto the slice, then polyurethane or something like that to seal it. We still have one of them. And he's also made me wooden thimbles he carved. I have a layout featuring them. Let me find it...

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/dyd-2019_23_gift_web.413920/
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis Okay, you jinxed it. It is 11 a.m. on Tuesday, APRIL 14, and it is sunny but snowing out there. OMG!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt OMG.... those thimbles are gorgeous!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt SAME HERE.... the sun is out, the sky is blue and it's snowing!!!! WHAT THE HECK!???!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • justPattyAnne
      @Dalis - Orange is my favorite color and these are my college colors - so I'm in love with this. I LOVE your story telling, taking a lot of Covid rage out on that tree, for HOURS! Were you sore afterward? Your orange is the perfect choice to set off the heart of the tree. The B&W brush & stamp work convey your mood and physical exertion of using a HACKSAW to take down that big tree. So cool that you scrapped this memory and used our challenge as your vehicle. Thank you so much for playing along!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @justPattyAnne Girl, I still have to cut down the stump! I see it and I am proud and sore and I just get tired just looking at the work that is still left!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    11 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).