Today's News

Today's News
norton94, Apr 13, 2020
Description:
Healthy At Home by Bella Gypsy
Healthy At Home Pretty Bits by Bella Gypsy
Mini Album 2 Add-On by Cindy Schneider
    • CharlotteM
      beautiful page, love the good and bad news, wonderfully done!
      norton94 likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      Beautiful colors and design. Great documentation - these template are super for that. I am so sorry for your senior. I teach high school theatre and we lost our spring show and senior awards, etc. along with prom, graduation. My heart aches for them. So glad your daughter is coping well. Take care!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @disneysheryl65 Thanks - this is hard for so many people. I feel really badly for people with events like weddings planned etc. Yes it's a bummer for the seniors, but thankfully it's not life altering in the long run. Stay safe and take care to you too!
    • Saar
      Perfect layout! What a great way to document the good and the bad. I love everything about your layout.
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @Saar thank you so much, my friend! Stay safe!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I like that you documented this important time, the listing of both positives and negatives, the bright colours and the inclusion of a visual representation of COVID, along with screenshots of the news and figures.
      #template #COVID #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).