Widder51

NBK Design Simple Challenge April

NBK Design Simple Challenge April
Widder51, Apr 26, 2020
Description:
For my page I used:
Current Mood; Pieces of Autumn; Strength of a Woman; transformed-frames-No1 and in addition to above some styles from Eclectic and Over the Rainbow - all by NBK Design
Photo is from 1zoom.me (altered by me in Photoshop CS5)
LynnG, KarenB and cinderella like this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful artsy creation.
      Widder51 likes this.
    • Widder51
    • justPattyAnne
      WOWZERS!!! This is like an edgy graphically cool Vogue or Elle cover! I love how you've overlay the flowers onto her skin with the 3d ones peeking from here and there. That B&W with the hot pink is powerful and feminine too. Dreamy and Fierce! LOVE this! What a very very creative play on this challenge! Just WOW! Thank you so much for playing along in this month's challenge!
      Widder51 likes this.
    • Widder51
      @justPattyAnne Thank you sooo much, Patty! You just made my day.
      I used Nicole's English Floral Styles No2 of her Strength of a Woman collection as an overlay on her face, changed the blending mode to darken and then applied lots of layers for re-coloring the various flowers and plants.
    • janedee
      Wow! This is such an amazing page! I love the styles you've used on her face.
      Widder51 likes this.
    • Widder51
      @janedee Thank you so much for your comment!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Widder51
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    621.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).