LOD 2020 - March 9 - Lynne-Marie Of LM Designs

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 9, 2020.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

We are moving and grooving and hopefully scrapping our hearts out as we love on each designer! Today is
    Lynne-Marie of LM Designs!
    0309-lynne marie.jpg
    [​IMG]

NEWSLETTER :: FACEBOOK :: PINTEREST
    and look at the great sale too
    ***M3 main kits are excluded***
    lynnemarie-LOD-SaleAD.jpg
    ***M3 main kits are excluded***

preview2.jpg
    L-M used to be an elementary school teacher. When she had her babies she just couldn’t bear the thought of leaving them to someone else while she took care of other people’s kids. She then decided to redirect her career towards graphic art and took on contracts from home. L-M opened Photoshop for the first time in November of 2007 and took an online course of study. In January, discovered digital scrapbooking and figured that it was something she could do!!
    Her quote, "I knew NOTHING of the industry! Figuring that I didn’t have the necessary contacts to “get into” an established store, I opened my own (Zig Zag Scrap).
    One week before our opening day, Catscrap (my FAVORITE store) had a designer call. I applied, and to my surprise, was accepted!!!
    "
    That is where I first fell in love with L-M's designs...and by coincident, when she came to the Lily Pad, I also sent her an email, asking to be on her creative team. She said yes!
    We have so much fun over the years.
    A few years back she gave away this FREE art doll and it is still available:
    [​IMG]
    and you can take a gander how she made it here also:

Besides the standard gallery requirements, there aren't any crazy rules to follow beyond simply scrapping with our featured designer for the day!!
    Now it's your turn...
    Scrap a page using (mostly) L-M Designs and meet the gallery guidelines of 50% TLP product
    Post in L-M's gallery and share your page in this thread (below).
    Be sure to check out our LOVE Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured when!
    And who knows, the designer(s) may pop in here and there with special surprises and interactions while we are scrapping!!!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Lynne-Marie, Lisa B and Ga_L like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I got to playing yesterday with LM's fun designs (especially love the Press Play template collection)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Can't wait to see your creations!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Lynne-Marie likes this.
  3. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie, flowersgal and bonnenuit like this.
  4. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

5. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Here's a new page hot off the press!
    [​IMG]

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  6. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

7. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

My granddaughter has recently received several rejections to her applications to grad schools. So this page is dedicated with a message to her.

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie, Dady and RJMJ like this.
  8. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I love L-M's products, she is my first CT here at The Lilypad.

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  9. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Here's mine. These are the baby ducks on our pond.

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie and Dady like this.
  11. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I got inspired by the art doll and went a bit crazy creating this. Brought back the days of paper dolls without having to cut out and paste.
    [​IMG]

Lynne-Marie and wvsandy like this.
  12. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

13. nanascrapper

nanascrapper Well-Known Member

My page using elements and papers by Lynne Marie from All About Me, All About You and Roots TLP Collabs and one of her Press Play Templates 02-B
    [​IMG]

Lynne-Marie and Lisa B like this.
  14. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

15. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I always love Lynne-Marie's parts of M3.
    [​IMG]

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  16. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Am Finally Here To Post My LOD:Lynne-Marie Layout!!!...I Too LOVE! Lynne-Marie's Goodies!...I Do Have Quite A Bit In My Stash Now...Eventhough I Did Lose A Few Things In My Hard Drive Crash Back In May 2019...I Do Love So Many Things About Her Designs!!!...Her Papers,Her Paints...Her Unique Artistry Pieces & Let's Not Forget Her Awesome WA!!!...I Learned A Lot About How To Stack Papers/Elements...From Lynne-Marie's Designs!!!...They Are Beautiful! Interesting! & Unique In Their Artistry!...

So To That End...I Created A Layout That Was Actually Inspired By A Layout That I Just Posted About Recently In The March Froggy Favorites!!! By @mcurtt ...The Vintage Photo & The "I Am Worthy" WA Played A Major Role In Influence...In Creating My Layout...Here's A Link To It In Her Gallery:In Fact Her Layout Is Just A Few Posts Above This One Here In This Thread...

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/2020-lod_0309_lynnemarie_web.427402/

*Eventhough...My Layout In Completely Different In Composition & Style...I Took The Vintage Valentine Card & Cut It Down & Omitted The Valentine WA...To Get The Look & Composition In The Photograph That I Needed...& I Took The "I Am Worthy" Meaning To A Whole New Level...A Whole New "Starry"...Level That Is...The Idea In This Layout Is That We Are All Stars In Our Own Lives!...We Are All Worthy Of Everything Good In Our Lives!...A Life That Is Open To All The Possibilities & Happiness That We All Deserve!...Eventhough I Constantly...Personally Struggle With This Concept For Myself...[It Is Part Of My Anxiety Issues]...I Hope To Learn To Love Myself A Bit More & Accept All My Flaws As O.K....Because All The Flaws We Have...Make Up & Shape Who We Are As Human Beings...As People & Most Importantly...As WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Must Have Stacked 35 Or So Pieces Of Paper Interwoven In Behind & Throughout Each Star Layer...To Give The Layout Depth & Dimension & Even More Attitude!!!...To Properly Showcase & Highlight All These Many...Many...Layers Of Bright!...Bold! & "Starry" Photos!!!...

*I Have To Say...That It Was Pure Pleasure To Create This Funky/Fun/Bright Layout With A Pinch Of Attitude!!!...[Attitude In A Good Way...That Is]...

*For My I Am Worthy Layout-I Used:Alive-Bundle By Lynne-Marie [Though Recolored & Inverted To Match]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    flowersgal, mcurtt and Lynne-Marie like this.
  17. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I bought a new to me bundle - Hope to make some Get Well Cards.

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  18. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Have One More Layout That I Created For MOC8...Using Just Lynne-Marie's AWESOME!!! Goodies!!!...I Almost Forgot To Post It Here...It Was For The Vellum Challenge!!!...Love Lynn-Marie's Goodies!!!..

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  19. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

20. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I absolutely love this Outdoors Bundle. There are such great boy colors and so many ways you can use them.

[​IMG]