RJMJ

Lynne-Marie-Love Our Designers-March 9th-I Am Worthy

Lynne-Marie-Love Our Designers-March 9th-I Am Worthy
RJMJ, Mar 10, 2020
Description:
I Am Finally Here To Post My LOD:Lynne-Marie Layout!!!...I Too LOVE! Lynne-Marie's Goodies!...I Do Have Quite A Bit In My Stash Now...Eventhough I Did Lose A Few Things In My Hard Drive Crash Back In May 2019...I Do Love So Many Things About Her Designs!!!...Her Papers,Her Paints...Her Unique Artistry Pieces & Let's Not Forget Her Awesome WA!!!...I Learned A Lot About How To Stack Papers/Elements...From Lynne-Marie's Designs!!!...They Are Beautiful! Interesting! & Unique In Their Artistry!...

So To That End...I Created A Layout That Was Actually Inspired By A Layout That I Just Posted About Recently In The March Froggy Favorites!!! By mcurtt...The Vintage Photo & The "I Am Worthy" WA Played A Major Role In Influence...In Creating My Layout...Here's A Link To It In Her Gallery:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/2020-lod_0309_lynnemarie_web.427402/

*Eventhough...My Layout In Completely Different In Composition & Style...I Took The Vintage Valentine Card & Cut It Down & Omitted The Valentine WA...To Get The Look & Composition In The Photograph That I Needed...& I Took The "I Am Worthy" Meaning To A Whole New Level...A Whole New "Starry"...Level That Is...The Idea In This Layout Is That We Are All Stars In Our Own Lives!...We Are All Worthy Of Everything Good In Our Lives!...A Life That Is Open To All The Possibilities & Happiness That We All Deserve!...Eventhough I Constantly...Personally Struggle With This Concept For Myself...[It Is Part Of My Anxiety Issues]...I Hope To Learn To Love Myself A Bit More & Accept All My Flaws As O.K....Because All The Flaws We Have...Make Up & Shape Who We Are As Human Beings...As People & Most Importantly...As WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Must Have Stacked 35 Or So Pieces Of Paper Interwoven In Behind & Throughout Each Star Layer...To Give The Layout Depth & Dimension & Even More Attitude!!!...To Properly Showcase & Highlight All These Many...Many...Layers Of Bright!...Bold! & "Starry" Photos!!!...

*For My I Am Worthy Layout-I Used:Alive-Bundle By Lynne-Marie [Though Recolored & Inverted To Match]
dotcomkari likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I loved reading the backstory. This is amazing! I love the facial fragments and that they are all stars.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynne-Marie
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    511.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    678px
    Height:
    678px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).