January Froggy Faves!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 31, 2017.

1. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Love her beating heart - yes, it's actually a moving beating heart! :heartslub @AJK

[​IMG]

Electra and MrsPeel like this.
  3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thank you so much. I hope someone's heart is lifted! :thumbsups

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  4. jenn mccabe

Electra and MrsPeel like this.
  5. jenn mccabe

6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Elizabeth made this awesome mosaic for the challenge, and then added texture - It's beyond wonderful and natural feeling! Just gorgeous with the olive tree and layout style!

[​IMG]

7. ElizabethW

ElizabethW Pledging to lambda lambda polly

@jk703 , you are so kind - thank you for making my day!!

jk703 and MrsPeel like this.
  8. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I'm getting blown away by all the amazing layouts for MOC and this one from @littlekiwi Jennifer is no exception. She nailed the challenge and touched my heart in the process with her At the Movies layouts. Grab a tissue... you're gonna need it.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and littlekiwi like this.
  9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

So many pages are touching my heart this morning. I'm gonna have to go get another box of tissues. When I saw this page of @Kat Kat's about her husband having to be gone for work, it really hit home with me. My husband travels a lot too, but not as much as her husband does. As I read her journaling, all my emotions came to the surface and I wanted to just reach through my computer and give her a big hug for holding down the home front while her husband was serving in the military service and working abroad.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and Kat like this.
  10. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Thanks Karen, that's so kind of you. It was a hard one to write. Re-living that day and how hard the last 7 months were. They nearly broke our marriage. I'm here in England now trying to work out those kinks caused by everything. But I was laying in bed one night after reading this challenge and I knew I had to choose this day. It was the single most significant day of last year by far. Thank you for the virtual hug.

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Thank you @keepscrappin

MrsPeel and keepscrappin like this.
  12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

mcurtt likes this.
  13. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@MrsPeel Thank you for hosting the art doll challenge. It was loads of fun. :-)

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. scrumptious

scrumptious Well-Known Member

@MrsPeel Thank you so much, for all of your wonderful gallery feedback and encouragement, for picking my layout as a Froggy Fave (I'm not quite sure what that means but I feel appreciated & appreciative :)) and for your wonderful challenge that resulted in a page unlike anything I've made before, and that I completely adore!

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Thank you, Cynthia! :bk:heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Check this out! SO genius! A map of the US in mosaic form! I love it!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Thank you so much @MrsPeel! I love this thread and the art doll challenge was fab.

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

I love getting to know a bit better through the gallery comments...!!!! Most of the time my reading in very slow and then I want to answer to everyone in the forums so you may not see me much around, but it is much easier ion the gallery....and you have brought me a month in my mind of one my most loved musicals.... so, looking forward to getting to know you more!!!!! your pages are gorgeous and you really really shine with my challenge!!! The Froggy Favorite means a Gallery StandOut, that your page is picked because is amazing !!! Is a bit like ...the Emi or Tony od Scrapboking. There is a blog that picks ages from everywhere not just here, that we call it the Oscars of the Scr5apnooking, so The Lulypad, being the most awesome place in the industry, ro me would be the Tonys, because we LOVE musical theater in my family!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

scrumptious likes this.
  19. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

@MrsPeel you are the BEST! This was such an awesome challenge, thank you so much for all you do for us!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

LOL not sure about being the best!!!! but I am so so delighted to be able to have people like you in my heart and in this awesome community....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So , I have been saving side aside to make an homage to all the AWESOME Pollys who have been scrapping MOC apart from the already huge task of organizing/ admin or hosting the MOC, but before that, I come in to check on what I have to do, and fist thing I see in the gallery is a page from @mirjam aka Pink Reptile Designs.
    I stayed at the pad when I arrived after lurking for years and shopping, because she was here.
    I had been a customer and follower and admirer for 3 years prior to that, and never thought I would ever have a place on her CT.... but she did offer me one and that is one of my scrapping dreams come true. Then she became a friend, or , better said, a FRIEND. And , as I am sure you see it too, every page of hers is a master piece. Her designs are awesome, and her pages reflect all the awesomeness she is as a person.....
    This page from Mirjam.... and I say, go look at her entire gallery, she is an inspiration in every way possible!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]