January 10 - Photos + Words

Discussion in 'MOC 11 Challenges' started by lcpereyra, Jan 10, 2023.

1. lmuscarella22

lmuscarella22 Well-Known Member

2. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

I'm so not a writer. I can draw you a picture but words are hard for me.
    [​IMG]

3. Cinzia

Cinzia Well-Known Member

Thanks for the challenge

10-Jan_Photos&Words.jpg

4. nemi

nemi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Journaling (google translation):

Resilience or the failed MRI
    I actually find something positive in everything, even the biggest shit, or something it's good for. It was like that before. That wasn't the case with the failed MRI on that Wednesday in the hospital. I even talked to people afterwards about how there really wasn't anything positive about it, that it didn't do any good, that it really just sucked and was superfluous.
    After the final consultation with the neurologist, I was supposed to make an appointment with Focus myself to catch up on the MRI of the cervical and thoracic spine. That took place on December 6th. During the discussion with the neurologist, I then found out that there was still an acute focus of inflammation in the cervical spine. In combination with the fact that the tingling in my hands hasn't changed, I should get another dose of cortisone straight away, because now is the right time for it.
    If the MRI had been done the first time in the clinic, we would not have known that in December, despite cortisone, there was still an acute inflammation. So there it was, the positive aspect, what it was good for.
    This story showed me that there really is always something positive, sometimes it just takes longer or is harder to find.
    When I shared this with my therapist, she was amazed at my ability to find something positive or meaningful in shit and said it's a very important skill in resilience. She also recommended me a book on resilience, which I find exciting too.

5. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

6. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I went lighter for this one and wrote about when we went to the beach on Christmas Day and then had trouble finding a place open for supper...lesson learned - prepare when going out Christmas Day!!
    [​IMG]

7. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member

8. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

I hope this counts as a photo - it's an actual screenshot from my computer! I can swap in a photo of something else though, if that doesn't meet the requirement.

[​IMG]

9. nhudao

nhudao Well-Known Member

10. aballen

aballen Don't make me break out the milk

11. Janelle12

Janelle12 Well-Known Member