honeyandcheese

Keep the Hard Drive! (MOC 11 - Photos + Words)

Keep the Hard Drive! (MOC 11 - Photos + Words)
honeyandcheese, Jan 31, 2023
Description:
Paula Kesselring | Flair Box 10; Basic White 6

Lilypad Collab | Bloom & Grow; Snapshots: Part 2; Compass

Forever Joy | Player One

Allison Pennington | The Brushes (emphatic)
    • spcoggs
      The page is beautiful. I'm over here crying with you. My eternal hard drive I kept all my digital scrapbooking files, photo edits, and more on it died mid January. The heartbreak is real. I've managed to salvage some from an older EHD and, thankfully my trash folder (amazingly I didn't empty again when getting a new MacBook in November - PURE luck after I did a lot of file cleaning). I still have the EHD and am looking into recovery companies. Maybe *fingers crossed* I can still get back what I lost. Long comment to say - I get the pain! I'm trying to do better now at backing up, saving more, and uploading my finished pages to get printed (not even sure yet how many I may have lost :( ).
    • scrapchyck
      Oh, this made my stomach drop. I am heartbroken FOR you. Hopefully, this page is the start of some healing on the matter.
    • MariSt
      Ugh. I’m so sorry. That’s just heartbreaking. A good reminder to have at least 3 copies! I’ll be checking mine.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    600.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).