November Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Oct 31, 2017.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so much Cynthia @MrsPeel for choosing my page as a FF and as a GSO! I was so suprised this morning! Thank you so much!

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I had my eye on that page since I saw it at The Pink Ladies forum...... and was praying for none to choose you from the blog so I could!!!! LOL (7 days list and all that) more than deserved!!! @cfile

ok, some more now, and I will be coming back with even more after!!!!
    This master piece of cleverness, intelligent page design using a template, beauty and meaning, from Justine who always makes Stand Outs/Froggy Faves!!!! @bellbird
    [​IMG]

Three ways of greatness with @mirjam s and nini's collab's Make a Change: The Blank Space- Middle of the Way and Full on pages:
    The amazing elegance of the blank space from @silent ranks
    [​IMG]

the superb @Ellen T with the middle of the way, brilliant paper and element play
    [​IMG]

and the fuller page with the gifted Stefanie who makes my heart joyful with memory keeping @Eyeore
    [​IMG]

be back with more in a minute!!!!

bellbird and cfile like this.
  3. MrsPeel

marijke likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

oh two more from earlier yesterday
    from my most admired, loved, inspiring @HeatherB whom I have been following and admiring and learning for almost 8 years... look at that paper play here!!!!!!!! and her gallery is full of new pages, worth you going for inspiration!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

and this one from a relatively new member of the Pad;s family but has grown into my heart as if she had been here for many many years!!!!!! @GlazeFamily3
    [​IMG]

5. MrsPeel

more absolute creativty in the most amazing way, this time with Stay Weird, the awesome collab from @valeriapiemonte & @Danyale - Etc by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings
    from the awesome @gracielou
    [​IMG]

amazing @Cristina
    [​IMG]

and this with the other one of Valeria's new releases Through my Lens by also amazing @cinderella
    [​IMG]

Cristina, Danyale and cinderella like this.
  6. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you so much! It's really special to be chosen as a FF by YOU! :heartslub
    And I think that we all agree that Val and Danyale outdid themselves with those new collabs. They are the most amazing collections I've ever used. I felt kinda sad when I put them in my "used" folder (I do this in order to see more easily what kits I haven't used yet).

Danyale and MrsPeel like this.
  7. MrsPeel

@cinderella Cindy, thanks, my lovely, you know it goes with my heart!!!! I still have in my heart the feeling of discovering that LO of yours with the fabrics that told me you were growing to be one of my most fave people!!!!!
    Agree 100% about the girls and the collab!!!!
    have you seen the collab from Danyale with Mirjam Pink Reptile? isn't a new release but as you weren't here when it released, I thought you may love, and is on the super sale!!!!!! IS HERE Just my Type Collab Bundle
    :)

cinderella likes this.
  8. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you so much! You know you're the reason I love TLP so much. :beat
    I saw the kit, I'm still undecided between this one and the PRD elements bundle... I wish my PP acount could afford a "Buy all store" option!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Oh my goodness @MrsPeel you made my morning

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

my dear Mrs. Peel, you are so thoughtful and generous with your praise. Thank you so much for the Froggy Fave. To be chosen by you, with all the wonderful pages in our gallery, is truly rewarding.

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

Thanks so much Cynthia!

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Thank you, Cynthia, it is always an honour to be chosen by you for FF. You made my day! @MrsPeel

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. MrsPeel

I wish I was in sound mind and body to spend more time in the gallery... you all deserve to be shown off!!!! @cfile @cinderella @GlazeFamily3 @chigirl @EllenT & @HeatherB !!!!!

now I have to show this from @BevG I told you you would ROCK this collection!!!!!!!!!! so glad you got it in the end!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

BevG and EllenT like this.
  14. MrsPeel

this one from @Ga_L that is not yet finished (week 4 will complete the whole thing, it is being done in "skinny" segments on case you have not seen these before) but it is so amazingly impressive...I need to share!!!!
    [​IMG]

BevG and Ga_L like this.
  15. MrsPeel

I'm so amazed wth the Monthly Muse, seeing how in so different ways these awesome girls are exoressing themselves from the inspiration and prodicung extremes of difference, all beautifully composed!!! NEED to share these two too!!!
    from @KAPOH
    [​IMG]

& from Marilyn @mcurtt
    [​IMG]

16. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@MrsPeel Thank you, I am honored. You have put a smile on my face. :-)

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you so much

Thank you so much MrsPeel. I'm honoured!

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

thank you my dear Cynthia @MrsPeel , I've done the last week. did you see it ?

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

oh no! I ll go see it in a bit, I was coming from the Challemge thread...you have so many amazing pages in your gallery, I want to do it with time!!!!!! tu sais que je t'adore!!!!!! <3

now this, from my awesome, super talented Pad sister @jesskab She has so many beauties in her gallery, we couldn't decide here which one to highlight, after debating (Sarita helping) we got this, supper happy, amazing combo of papers, color explosion..... LOVE!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

BevG and jesskab like this.
  20. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

@MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia! Sometimes I think I go a little crazy with patterns. But all those years dressing mannequins at Macy's, it's still in my heart. Love you my dear!
    :heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.