November Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Oct 31, 2017.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Can't type much, I have a sling for my left arm till tomorrow, but I NEED to share this....
    If I a, not mistaken, it will be 8 years next month since I first saw this awesome girl @Tronesia posting pages that I already thought were brilliant then.... and all these years she still amazes me becoming better and better...amd having shared the family life, is a bit like I know the kids, been there all these years.... this page then...my heart is so so happy <3
    [​IMG]

2. MrsPeel

Foundation pages.... I was already in love with the concept... and then seeing these from Maribel.... ohhhh LOVE love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! (and then love a bit more!!!!!!!!!) @Mrivas you rock!!!!
    [​IMG]

Mrivas likes this.
  3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I had to share this - with all the DYD pages and stories around this week, i would hate for people to not see this story and the perfect page and photo that accompanies it:
    [​IMG]
    @angiekey

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

Thank you! I’m so happy you like them! :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Ok and this - because, let's face it, Christmas decorating starts earlier every year and these would also make great personalised gifts and there' instructions so a big thanks for sharing and you rock to @Angela Toucan
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
  6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

7. MrsPeel

@Angela Toucan AWESOME!!!!!

ok, I am having the time of my life with the Memory of Christmas past challenge, came across this one from Christa... absolute delight in any way possible!!!!!! @cfile
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  8. MrsPeel

and this from the Monthly Muser Challenges Week #1.... from @Rikki whom I am more and more inclined to start thinking about a trip to Germany... something I never thought I would want to do.... but meeting this girl would have to make it possible!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Rikki likes this.
  9. MrsPeel

and this from Timmi....this is out of this world!!!!!!!!!! @bbymks5
    [​IMG]

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so much Cynthia!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Thanks so much for the FF, Cynthia. By all means, do come!!! I'd love to meet you and show you around.

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. MrsPeel

I have friends all over Germany, if I get out of this medication disaster, I will be able to travel more. I need to sort it out as I want to get out of welfare and have an actual life LOL I NEED to be ok to go Disney Paris this next coming summer!!!!

Rikki likes this.
  13. Tronesia

Tronesia Tronesia

Awww thank you so much Cynthia! I cannot believe it, but you are right; it has been a long time. <3

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Love this precious page from @caapmun:
    [​IMG]

15. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

Wow!! Thanks so much Heather!

MrsPeel and HeatherB like this.
  16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i'm still thinking about this page a few days later so came back to share it - just feels classy and crisp and the title going off into the white with the title of cloud 9 just being perfect for the feeling it creates (happy sigh) i've had the tab open a few days and keep coming back to look at it! @vixen
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

I haven't been around much as I am having lots of invasive tests that make me grumpy, but after scrapping some AWESOME stuff you will have available tomorrow, my mood has changed so much, I HAD to come catch up a bit....this gorgeous page by @cinna Love Carinna's gorgeous clean lines and the story behind it!!!!!!! the tittle work is also a delight!!!!
    [​IMG]

cinna likes this.
  18. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Thank you sooo much for picking my layout Cynthia! :heartslub I never considered myself to be one of those scrappers that journal a lot but I found that the key was to scrap in my native language.....

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

I have lived in England for so long, that by now some of the journaling comes naturally in English, though if you look closely at some of my pages, the journal may start in English, switches to Portuguese, and sometimes goes back to English.... we speak Portuguese at home, but my parents live in Argentina and Sarita spoke the three languages since very little, did Spanish GCSE so we have a melange but when we argue...is in Portuguese...and LOUD!!!!! LOL I understand that sometimes people want to know what is said, so appreciate that you explained us what the page was about!

20. MrsPeel

the gallery is so so full of amazing goodness, I have to come give you a show of Pad's talent!!!! bear with me, there are so many awesome pages... it is difficult not to want to share them all!!!!
    @Erin Crouch
    [​IMG]

@dawninskip
    [​IMG]

@cfile

[​IMG]

and @wombat146
    [​IMG]

be back with some more goodness!!!!

cfile likes this.