A Visit with the Best of Friends
jesskab, Nov 18, 2017
Description:
Bella Gypsy Designs
Magic Moments: Fab Five Collection
Template freebie by Kristin Aagard
MrsPeel and KristinAagard like this.
    • umyesh
      Awe! I love this! His face full of joy is so adorable. I love how you used the template and kit. I'm impressed with how many different patterned papers you've used! Great clusters too.
      jesskab likes this.
    • amandac
      Jess this is such a happy joyful page! I'm loving all the great photos and the bold happy colours!
      jesskab likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Aww he looks so happy! Love your bright and colorful page! So fun! <3
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ohhhhhh MYYYYYYY Jess!!!!!!! your gallery is full FULL of gems!!!!!!!!!! I know I keep thinking I come over when I have time to comment properly, but I would need another week to catch up with all these beauties!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this!!!!! photos are gorgeous, the AWESOME combo of patterns (something in which I am a disaster!!!!) the perfection of the mist, the tittle work, the string circle....clusters are amazing, love the stitched little tag in the right bottom...everything is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, so I had to debate with myself because I love the pages, and I also wanted to go back in time but I need some food and some sleep LOL but have been debating which one of your gems I could highlight, and this wins it.....your gallery is shining, I am going to share a bit of the shine with the world : Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • BevG
      Love all the bright colors and happiness that radiates from the page. And those smiles on the boy, so precious. Great page!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Nov 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).