mcurtt

2017-11_November-TLP_AJ_3Week_Gratitude_web

2017-11_November-TLP_AJ_3Week_Gratitude_web
mcurtt, Nov 22, 2017
Description:
Credits Week 3: Etc by Danyale - Sugar Sands Beach. Amy Wolff - Messy Marvin Deconstructed 3. Dawn Inskip - Emotional., Miss Me, Good Fortune, A Hot Mess. Valorie Wibbens - A Bit Worn Topography. Rebecca McMeen - Watercolor People. Little Butterfly Wings - Merci, M3 Oct 2017. Pink Reptile Designs - True to Yourself, A Touch of Paint.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • gracielou
      Lots of great reminders in this. Beautiful and creative work!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am so so loving these!!!!!!! you know I love you always, since the time you started to post, I fell in love with your ability to combine lots and make amazingly impressive pages , be that filling the page or going for a more blank space, every time you get it so amazingly well and beautiful, I keep looking and finding stuff here, the credits are amazing, and the continuity is perfect even though there is so much to see and find!!!!! Need to share this!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!![/]
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @MrsPeel Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You have truly made my day (and week). :cloud9:beat:beat:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).